Why do IT pros serious about Microsoft Exchange 2013 training and certification go to CertificationCamps? Because their Exchange training is superior all-inclusive, hands-on training with a learning model that blends knowledge and certification.
November 27, 2012 (Newswire) - MCSE: Microsoft Exchange 2013 Training and Certification - MCSE Messaging Bootcamp and double cert led by industry leaders who are Microsoft Certified Training Consultants.
Serious about certification?
Certification Camps is the right place for you, and they have just announced an accelerated learning bootcamp for the Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server technology. This is a must for IT professionals - students will attend 16 days of intense training with 9 days focused on Windows 2012 to achieve the MCSA pre-requisite certification and then 7 days of Exchange Server 2013 Training to achieve the MCSE: Messaging Certification.
Students who already hold the MCSA: Windows 2012 Server certification can attend a shorter 7 day MCSE: Message bootcamp.
The MCSE: Messaging Bootcamp will cover Microsoft Official Learning Curriculum courses #20341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange 2013. Additionally - the instructor will cover additional design and implementation topics. Students will test Microsoft Exams 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 70-342 Advanced Solutions for Microsoft Exchange 2013.
Our MCSE Messaging Bootcamp is taught by industry leading Microsoft consultants who provide training between consulting work. CertificationCamps is the leading provider of Microsoft Official Curriculum products with a focus on accelerated learning bootcamps.
After completing this botcamp, students will be able to:
• Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.â€¨
• Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.â€¨
• Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.â€¨
• Plan and deploy Client Access servers.â€¨
• Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.â€¨
• Plan and configure message transport.â€¨
• Plan and implement high availability.â€¨
• Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.â€¨
• Plan and configure message security options.â€¨
• Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.â€¨
• Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Want to find out more information about this bootcamp or the other IT professional certification courses offered by CertificationCamps
Contact Certification Camps Here.