- Falling in love can produce very intense cognitive and effective changes
- Love modifies certain brain's chemicals, such as hormones and neurotransmitters
- CogniFit expert distinguishes 4 consequences that love has on our brain
62% of people surveyed in 2015 said their stress level was very elevated during the holidays. Cognitive shifting and updating are the main cognitive skills used during the holidays. CogniFit's years of testing and training make it a great option to help determine the state of cognitive skills during the holidays.Read More
- High demanding jobs need scores above 50% in executive functions.
- Does the brain play an important part in being a well-rounded policymaker?
- What are the most important skills to look for in a candidate?
Sukarya and the Maternal & Child Health Program at The George Washington University signed a letter of intent to collaborate on future initiatives focused on new and innovative intervention research to improve maternal and child health outcomes while working towards improving the health of women, adolescents and children in India.Read More
It's sad but some people have contracted herpes through being victims of sexual assault. The popular herpes dating website and community MPWH shares their experienced tips on how to lessen this possibility.Read More
Popular herpes dating site MPWH has its members' best interests at heart. Part of this is warning herpes singles to make sure to use new condoms every time they have sex or they could be at great risk.Read More
What better way to show love and loyalty to a person or pet than to 'get them under' the skin? That's exactly what SKIN46 is offering people to be a part of with their new Kickstarter to bring to market safe, high-quality tattoo ink made with human or animal hair.Read More