YouTube Sensation Steve Jessup Launches Kickstarter Campaign for the Buzz Bag - the World's First Party Backpack
Over 100 million people from around the world have seen videos of Steve Jessup being arrested on his lawnmower, Tractor and scissor lift.
Nashville, TN., July 24, 2017 (Newswire.com) - YouTube Sensation, Steve Jessup announced a Kickstarter campaign for "The Buzz Bag," the world's first and only party backpack, to run from July through August 31, 2017. Inspired by hundreds of requests from fans for the ultimate party backpack, Steve has delivered.
Steve insisted the Buzz Bag would be made in America and be focused on making all good times better. Steve worked directly with a American manufacturer to design something that would meet everyone's needs.
Here are some of the features that make this a one of a kind essential party back pack.
- 3 removable Buzz Tanks serving up 144oz of ready mixed drinks and spirits on tap.
- The Perfect Fit insulated bottle caddy that carries 3 750ml bottles.
- The cooler pocket that boasts 275 cubic inches for cooling or warming anything.
- The Stinky Stash pocket to keep anything stinky under wraps and airtight.
- A full-size padded laptop compartment.
- A drink holder and device pockets are on the straps and always in reach.
- Also conveniently on the straps is a lighter holder, sunglasses holder.
- Clipped on every Buzz Bag is a carabiner bottle opener flashlight.
- Full parameter zipper gives access from all sides, and a full view of the inside for better visibility and packing.
These high-quality bags are built with convenience in mind and have more than 25 specialized pockets. Manufactured in a small factory in North Carolina that values high-quality, well-made merchandise that will withstand the test of time.
Whether at a music festival, tailgating, on the beach, camping or just chilling poolside with friends, The Buzz Bag has you covered with your favorite drinks and party treats in one place. This "stealthy and stylish" backpack will ship to customers in late January 2018. Visit TheBuzzBag.com for additional details and to get a Buzz Bag.
Over 100 million people from around the world have seen the videos of Steve Jessup being arrested on his lawnmower, Tractor and scissor lift. Each week they tune into his rowdy show on YouTube, Whiskey Weed and Women. For more information on Steve Jessup visit iknowmyrights.com.
To interview Steve Jessup or anyone from the Buzz Bag Team please contact Ryan Bitzer Ryan@iknowmyrights.com.
Source: The Buzz Bag