Webinar Recording Unveils Unemployment & HR Risk Management Tips for Nonprofits
UST offers their highest attended webinar—learn more about the unique tax alternative provided to 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., September 18, 2018 (Newswire.com) - UST, a program dedicated to providing nonprofits with dedicated HR support and educational tools, presents a short on-demand webinar to showcase some of the most common unemployment & HR risks that are costing nonprofits thousands of dollars annually.
UST shares insights into their many service offerings as well as best practices that can help reduce costs and streamline workforce processes.
This educational webinar also teaches nonprofits about:
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
- Self-funded reserves and insurance options
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal law
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly HR mistakes
- Importance of onboarding and professional training
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
“Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, ensure compliance, reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to your mission-driven initiatives, this webinar can provide invaluable insight that can help you to refocus your funding and employee bandwidth on the communities you serve,” said Donna Groh, Executive Director of UST.
This webinar will also explore UST’s holistic program, which is already helping more than 2,200 participating nonprofits lower their unemployment and HR liability. If you work for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with 10 or more full-time employees, be sure to watch this webinar today!