Valworx Announces New Product Line Release: PVC Diaphragm Valve
CORNELIUS, N.C., January 7, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Valworx announced today they introduced their new line of PVC Diaphragm Valves. Valworx PVC Diaphragm Valves feature a high-flow, weir-style body design and are especially suited for abrasive or dirty fluids.
- Pressure rated 150 PSI (10 Bar) at 73°F (23°C)
- True Union design with socket and NPT threaded pipe end connectors included
- Linear flow characteristics
- Lockable handwheel in over 300 positions
- Integral anchoring bracket for simple panel or wall mounting
- Full isolation of mechanical parts from fluid path
- Lock-out capable handle prevents tampering
- Visual valve position indicator
- High Cv Flow Design
Valworx PVC Diaphragm Valves are available for immediate sale and shipment, in sizes from ½ to 2 inches. Diaphragm materials are in EPDM, PTFE and FPM. All Valworx products are fully tested prior to shipment to ensure trouble-free operation. Orders received before 3 p.m. EST usually ship same day.
Established in 1991, Valworx is a leading manufacturer and distributor of actuated valves and controls. Valworx builds and tests all of their valve assemblies prior to shipment. Orders over $99 ship free anywhere in the contiguous United States.
The company offers 24/7 online ordering and free lifetime technical support. All of Valworx’s actuated valves come with a full one-year warranty and 60-day return policy.
Source: Valworx Inc.