T.E.N. Announces 2019 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) Central Awards Nominees
Executive and Project Category Award Winners to be Announced at ISE® Central Executive Forum and Awards on May 15, 2019
ATLANTA, April 2, 2019 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2019 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) Central Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision-makers representing organizations in financial services, commercial, healthcare, government, academics and more. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- Duke Alden, Vice President, Security Assurance & Security First Leader, Alight Solutions
- Kumar Chandramoulie, Global Head, Director – Cyberdefense, Threat Intel and IR, AmerisourceBergen
- Marc Crudgington, CISO, SVP Information Security, Woodforest National Bank
- Amanda Fennell, Chief Security Officer, Relativity
- Ricardo Lafosse, CISO, Morningstar, Inc.
- Carrie Mills, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence and Response, Southwest Airlines
- Jairo Orea, Chief Information Security Officer, Kimberly-Clark
- Andrew Stokes, Assistant Director and Information Security Officer, Texas A&M University
Full executive descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/Central/exec_nominees.asp
- American Municipal Power, 360-Degree Cybersecurity
- Health Management Systems, Business Resilience – Changing the Culture from Continuity to Resilient Enterprise
- Health Management Systems, CERP-CERP, Listening to the Customer
- Johnson Financial Group, Migration to Cloud Identity Governance and Administration as a Service
- MasterCard, SecurIT First
- McDermott, One McDermott
- Morningstar, Cloudy with a Chance of SecOps
- Phillips 66, Cloud Access Security Broker Project
Full project descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/Central/project_nominees.asp
“The ISE® Central Awards offer information security professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, and celebrate the hard-earned achievements and progress they have made. Now more than ever, the need for security executives has become more critical and it is tantamount that these security professionals have a network of peers to interact with, exchange ideas and best practices, and work together to create innovative ways to make our industry even more robust and forward-thinking,” said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N.
The ISE® Central Awards recognize executives and projects which have made a positive impact on their organizations through risk management, data-asset protection, regulatory compliance, privacy and information security. Nominations are sent to T.E.N.’s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year’s ISE® Central Judges include:
- Alan Berry, Vice President of Cybersecurity, Centene Corporation
- Mignona Cote, CTO, Identity Access Management and Security Services, AIG
- Kevin Dunn, SVP & Chief Information Officer, U.S. Retirement and Benefits Partners
- Eric Schmidt, Director of Information Systems Security & CISO, Butler University
- Shamoun Siddiqui, VP & Chief Information Security Officer, Neiman Marcus Group
- Yabing Wang, VP and Chief Security Architect, Alight Solutions
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Central Executive Forum and Awards on May 15, 2019, at The Westin Galleria Dallas in Dallas, TX. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions highlighting a spectrum of the industry’s most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by our Exabyte Sponsor: Qualys; Kilobyte Sponsor: Digital Guardian; and Display Sponsors: Respond Software and Splunk.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solution-providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally-acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. In addition, T.E.N. offers the ISE® Lions’ Den and Jungle Lounge, wherein emerging cybersecurity companies have the opportunity to showcase their solutions to major security executives in a competitive rapid-fire event. T.E.N. also delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 48 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
About ISE® Award Program Series
For more than a decade, the Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate. Recognized as the industry’s most prestigious IT Security award program, it has become the most anticipated award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aetna, AIG, AT&T, Bank of America, Comcast, Cox Automotive, HMS, Jabil, NCR, PayPal, SunTrust and VISA.