Recruiter.com Announces New Recruiter.com Certification Program Packages
With Recruiter.com's new offerings, participants can get as much as 60% off the Recruiter.com Certification Program.
BRISTOL, Conn., July 17, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The Recruiter.com Certification Program (RCP), a self-paced online training portal designed to teach anyone anywhere how to become a recruiter, is rolling out two new packages for potential participants:
- Standard Package: Normally $499, now $299 (40 percent discount)
- Elite Level Package: Normally $1299, now $499 (60 percent discount)
In addition to access to all 20 courses of the RCP, covering everything from sourcing candidates to landing new clients and making successful placements, both packages also include:
- Access to discussion boards to network with your peers
- A customized, mobile-friendly learning platform that allows you to take courses at any time, anywhere, and on any device
- Official certificates for each completed unit
- Support from the Recruiter.com training team
In addition, the Elite Level package includes:
- Access to an exclusive members-only Facebook group
- Weekly professional training webinars
- Exclusive job orders from Recruiter.com clients
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- And more!
“We are so excited that we can now offer these new packages to potential trainees,” says Delinda Giles, director of recruitment services at Recruiter.com. “Our new two-tiered system allows us to give trainees more control over their education by choosing the program that is right for them. No matter which package they choose, trainees will graduate ready to hit the ground running as they begin their new recruiting careers.”
Interested parties can visit https://www.recruiter.com/recruiter-training.html for more information.
About Recruiter.com: Recruiter.com, Inc., is an online global recruiting service that offers an industry-leading job market technology platform. With a highly engaged membership base, Recruiter.com works with hundreds of clients and employers and manages a social media following of more than 10 million people. Recruiter.com was voted “Top Tech Company to Watch” by the Connecticut Technology Council, cited as one of the “Top 35 Most Influential Career Sites” by Forbes, and listed by Inc. as one of the “9 Best Websites for Finding Top Talent.” The career, HR, and recruiting experts of Recruiter.com have been cited and featured in hundreds of sites and publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Mashable, Business Insider, Inc., Fox Small Business, Time, The Next Web, Yahoo Small Business, US News, Business2Community, Bloomberg, and SmartBrief. Visit https://www.recruiter.com or follow Recruiter.com on Twitter: @RecruiterDotCom.
Categories: Human Resources