BEACHWOOD, Ohio, April 14, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Today, Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG) launched the first collaborative system that combines two industry-leading products. The Dryvit® Outsulation® Plus MD, MD, PE, HDCI, and X systems with the Securock® ExoAir® 430 System, a collaboration with USG Corporation and Tremco Incorporated, has formed the ultimate air/water barrier for building enclosures, covered with a 20-year warranty: the Outsulation® Securock® ExoAir® 430 Systems.
Outsulation Systems, by Dryvit, place insulation on the outside of the building, resulting in energy-efficient and cost-effective construction. Outsulation Systems combine exterior insulation and seamless finish veneers with a broad range of aesthetic options. The Securock ExoAir 430 System is a high-performance, energy-efficient air/water barrier system comprised of USG Securock® Brand UltraLight Glass-Mat Sheathing and Tremco ExoAir air/water barrier membrane. The membrane is applied in a factory-controlled setting, delivered to the jobsite with the membrane cured on the panel, ready to hang. Securock ExoAir 430 System eliminates challenges that can occur when applying an air/water barrier in the field, such as application inconsistencies, inclement weather, trade sequencing, and jobsite waste. The combined Outsulation Securock ExoAir 430 Systems help project teams reduce construction costs while developing and building high-performing, energy-efficient structures.
“Bringing these two systems together will not only enhance the construction of a building, but it will also save time and labor in the field,” said Doug Rende, senior vice president, Marketing & Technical Services with Tremco Incorporated. Having the pre-applied air/water barrier of Securock ExoAir 430 eliminates sheathing preparation in the field, moving projects along at a steady pace. Cost savings are just one of the many advantages of this new system. Outsulation systems are more cost-effective throughout their lifecycle because the manufacturing process requires less energy than other common cladding, and the lightweight composition reduces fuel costs associated with transport.
Under a single, premium and high-performance warranty, the entire system is covered from the studs through to the cladding. The Outsulation Securock ExoAir 430 Systems warranty offers 20 years of coverage – five more years over the traditional Securock ExoAir 430 System and seven years over most traditional Outsulation systems. In addition to time savings, service and support are guaranteed throughout the lifecycle of the warranty.
Outsulation Securock ExoAir 430 System is a foreshadowing of what is to come from the Tremco CPG. Bringing together tried-and-true systems from Dryvit and Tremco is just the start of a new era in the construction world. Tremco CPG is the industry’s only provider of comprehensive systems and services for all six sides of the building enclosure. Whether new construction or restoration, commercial, residential, in-field or in-plant – structures with Tremco CPG systems are easier to build and maintain, virtually impervious to the elements, and can provide any look desired. For restoration and renovation of existing structures, Tremco CPG’s six-sided solutions deliver demonstrable performance at the lowest possible life cycle costs and ensure peace of mind through long-term warranties and maintenance programs.
About Tremco Construction Products Group
Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG) is the new master brand representing the combined forces of Tremco Incorporated’s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing, Roofing & Building Maintenance, and Tremco Barrier Solutions operating divisions; Dryvit Systems, Inc.; NUDURA Inc; Willseal; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. and Weatherproofing Technologies Canada. The Tremco CPG portfolio includes:
• Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing’s best-in-class water and vapor barrier systems for all vertical and horizontal surfaces that have been tested and proven in the most demanding conditions: extreme temperatures, punishing traffic, seismic activity, hurricane zones;
• Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance solutions that not only outperform traditional membrane roofs but include an extensive maintenance program to ensure they will be leak-proof for as long as the building stands;
• Analytical, maintenance and information-based roofing services from Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. (WTI) and Weatherproofing Technologies Canada (WTC);
• Tremco Barrier Solutions’ residential weather-resistant barrier and basement waterproofing systems provide long-term, warranted protection for homeowners and peace of mind for builders;
• Cladding options from Dryvit Systems Inc. to satisfy any aesthetic — stone, masonry, metal, terracotta, brick — that are lighter, faster and easier to install, and result in more durable, higher-performing structures that are less expensive to build and operate;
• NewBrick, an innovative, lightweight insulated brick veneer that provides a comprehensive, whole-wall alternative to traditional brick;
• Nudura’s ICF foundations and wall systems that are stronger, better insulated and can be installed in much lower temperatures than traditional framing; and
• Willseal foam expansion joints that streamline installation, offer unsurpassed movement capabilities and help create safer, greener, higher-performing structures.
Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 14 manufacturing facilities, six distribution sites, and three technology sites and employ more than 2,600 people across North America. For more information, visit us at www.tremcoinc.com.
Source: Tremco Construction Products Group