Key Discussions at IAM's Automotive IP Conference in Munich
Managing IP in the new era of mobility
LONDON, March 15, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Now in its second consecutive year, Auto IP Europe returns to Munich on 16 May 2019. IAM is pleased to announce the first set of IP experts set to share their experiences and invaluable insight on present and future challenges across the automotive landscape.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Kai Brandt, Head, patents, electrics/electronics, Audi
- Kurt Brasch, Head, Patent Transactions, Uber Technologies
- Laura Gisler, IP Counsel, Patents, Volvo Cars Corporation
- Micky Minhas, Associate General Counsel, Patent Strategy, Microsoft
- Roberta Romano-Gotsch, Chief Operating Officer, Mobility & Mechatronics, European Patent Office
- Teemu Soininen, Head, Automotive Licensing Program, Nokia
- Jenny Widahl, Chief IP Officer, Zenuity
From the OEMs and industry suppliers, to innovators in high-tech and connectivity, practitioners covering each tier of the supply chain will be present.
Join the discussion on 16 May 2019. Visit http://bit.ly/AutoIP_EU to register.
For further information on Auto IP USA 2019 please contact me at ksoni@GlobeBMG.com
Categories: Intellectual Property