Jasper Chan Joins Wasson-ECE South-East Asia as Business Development Manager
Singapore, February 20, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Wasson-ECE Instrumentation Inc. - a world leader in gas chromatography, method development and leading edge GC applications; is proud to announce the addition of Mr. Jasper Chan as the Business Development Manager of Wasson-ECE SEA based in Singapore.
Prior to joining Wasson-ECE, Jasper had spent his career at Agilent Technologies holding several positions:
- Service Manager managing distributors to build up their service competency
- Sales Manager leading a team to drive the Instrument sales business
- Sales for Petrochemical/Food/Environmental Industries
- Technical Marketing to expand mid-range GC in Latin America Region and deliver GC training
- Technical Support for Pharma/Petrochemical Industries
"Jasper has contributed tremendously to the growth and success of Agilent Technologies over the past 18 years, having served in key positions across various functions." said Mr. Desmond Tan, South-East Asia Regional Manager for Wasson-ECE. "We are excited and humbled to have him joining our SEA team. He brings invaluable experience and market insights to our company, adding strength and agility to the team. We are committed to deliver a unique customer experience as we continue to expand our footprint in the South-East Asia region."
Source: Wasson-ECE Instrumentation