Game-Changer 'DARWIN' Cannabis Brand Launches on International Darwin Day
'Some ideas change everything.'
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., February 12, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The Darwin™ cannabis brand launches this International Darwin Day – Feb. 12, 2018 - bringing to market an innovative approach to cannabis consumption, worthy of its namesake.
Darwin is the first cannabis brand to structure its products to meet each consumer’s experience level:
- Origin Series™ for microdosing or for the new consumer, with 2mg THC per dose and various doses of CBD
- Evolution Series™ for the experienced consumer, with 10mg THC per dose
- Voyager Series™ exclusively for the connoisseur, with 50mg THC per dose
“This tiered approach takes the guesswork out of the desired experience,” said James George, CMO for Darwin Brands. “It allows patients to self-select their experience level and choose the right dose for them, whether they are curious about cannabis, seeking a microdose, experienced consumers or connoisseurs. We created this tiered structure to see consumers will always enjoy their cannabis with confidence.”
Darwin’s award-winning triple-distilled, CO2-extracted cannabis oil distillate is the base ingredient for all products and provides a clean smooth taste and draw. “Triple distilling our CO2-extracted cannabis oil allows us to provide the most pure and potent cannabis for our patients,” said George “and delivers a very consistent, clean and clear effect.”
“By applying a scientific approach toward product creation and providing consumers with education, we can craft the most reliable experience,” said Jennifer Corso, Lead Scientist and Laboratory Manager for Darwin Brands. “Our fully-tested, pesticide and solvent-free products provide much-needed consistency and confidence in the emerging cannabis industry.”
Launch products include meticulously-developed distillate oil cartridges, gummies and hard caramel candies.
The brand already has an award already under its belt: First Place vape in the State of Arizona, as voted by judges at the 2018 Errl Cup.
Whether you like long deep draws or shorter hits, the vape cartridge features a unique variable airflow that allows the consumer to tailor their draw. Oil variations include premium flavors and tasty, proprietary terpene blends, some enhanced with specific cannabinoids to reinforce the entourage effect.
- ‘Pure Distillate’ - for those seeking a pure, clean effect;
- ‘Cloud Nine’ – a terpene blend that provides an uplifting mood;
- ‘Chillax + CBN’ – a terpene blend to relax, with CBN added to remove any edge;
- ‘Engage + THCV’ – a terpene blend to activate your mind, with added THCV for clarity and focus; and
- ‘1:1 CBD:THC’ in the Origin Series for those seeking a balanced microdose.
Darwin also offers Three ‘Series,’ each tailored to meet consumers’ experience level:
- ‘Origin Series’ with 2mg THC and CBD
- ‘Evolution Series’ with 10mg THC
- ‘Voyager Series’ with 50mg THC
- Award-winning ‘CO2-extracted, triple-distilled, cannabis oil’ for a clean smooth taste and draw is key ingredient in all products
- Brand promise ‘Enjoy with Confidence’
- Winner of Best Vape at 2018 ‘Errl Cup’ - variable airflow, ceramic coil, solvent-free, added cannabinoids for unique effects
- Gummies made from scratch for precise dosing across all three series
- Hard Caramel Candies made from scratch, across all three series PLUS high dose 25mg CBD candies
- Exceptional packaging design with detailed dosage and consumption information to guide the consumer’s journey
- Brand icon: ‘Lion in Three Piece Suit,’ signifying the evolution of the industry, designed by internationally acclaimed Steven Nobel, who illustrated icons such as the American Express Centurion
In a shift for the category, Darwin’s packaging clearly states the amount of THC, not cannabinoids, included in each cartridge. For maximum potency, most 0.6 ml cartridges contain 500 mg THC. The 1.2 ml cartridges contain 1,000 mg of THC – setting another industry standard.
Also included in the product line-up are Darwin’s Seriously Good Gummies, made completely from scratch for precise, homogenous infusion. Say goodbye to hand-infused or sprayed gummies, where THC percentages can vary by as much as 20 percent. Darwin’s strict production process ensures consumers get the exact dose, every time.
Each Seriously Good Gummies pack contains ten individually wrapped, gluten-free gummies, that can be taken on the go. Given they are infused with Darwin’s triple-distilled, CO2-extracted cannabis oil, you can relish the delicious, fruity flavors, as they are not overpowered by a cannabis taste. Flavors include cherry, piña-colada, orange, blackberry and key lime.
Darwin’s Hard Caramel Candies follow suit. Made from scratch for a smooth, creamy mouth-feel and accurate dosing, this offering goes beyond the three ‘Series’ by including a 25 mg CBD version. This hand-crafted candy is perfect for consumers seeking one of the most potent CBD edibles on the market.
All Darwin packaging includes detailed information on dosing to help guide the consumer experience. The brand symbol – a lion dressed in a three-piece suit – symbolizes the evolution of the industry. It was illustrated by Steven Noble, famous for his line art designs including the American Express centurion. No detail has been spared for these competitively priced products.
“With an exact scientific approach and lots of information, it may appear the brand is serious,” said George, “but we certainly don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are humbled to exist at this moment in time to collectively experience the emergence of this fascinating category. We intend to enjoy this moment with our customers as we advance the industry together.”
The launch of the Darwin cannabis brand will no doubt be an industry game-changer. Find out more at darwinbrands.com and discover the range of premium products for yourself at a dispensary near you.
For more information contact James George: firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-999-7762
Darwin Brands launches in Arizona, with plans to roll out nationally in 2018.
For product images visit We Transfer: https://we.tl/AjTWiQjEhG
Source: Darwin Brands