Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist to Speak at DATAx San Francisco
Renowned mathematician and technologist DJ Patil will be the opening keynote for data science conference on June 10-11, 2020 #DATAXSF
NEW YORK, March 4, 2020 (Newswire.com) - One of the pioneers of data science's modern era, DJ Patil will open DATAx San Francisco, a conference that will bring together 400+ data science, IT, and business professionals. Dr. Patil was the first Chief Data Scientist of the United States. He was instrumental in launching the White House's Data-Driven Justice Initiative and worked on the Precision Medicine Initiative, a project to build the world's largest database of genetic information. Before joining the U.S. government, Dr. Patil served as LinkedIn's first Head of Data Products and Chief Scientist.
In his keynote address, Dr. Patil will discuss how data is influencing societal change and why data science leaders must play an active role in ensuring that the change is positive.
"Companies are undergoing a historic cultural shift that puts data at the core of all decision-making," said Paul Price, President and CEO of The Argyle Group, the organization that is producing the DATAx San Francisco conference. "The enormous strides in efficiency, productivity, and competitive advantage from new technologies will accrue to the organizations that stay on top of the latest strategies and best practices."
Some of the more than 60 speakers joining Dr. Patil on the DATAx San Francisco speaker roster are:
- Meghan Anzelc, Head of Data & Analytics, Spencer Stuart
- Romy Hussain, Director of Healthcare Economics & Data Science, Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Jessica B. Lee, Partner, Co-Chair, Privacy, Security & Data Innovations, Loeb & Loeb
- Jeremy Welland, Global Head Data & Analytics, PayPal
- Brandon Cosley, Principal Biostatistical Research Scientist, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Chintan Shah, Vice President of Data Science & Analytics, HYLA
- Mario A. Vinasco, Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics, Credit Sesame
- Haftan Eckholdt, Chief Data Officer & Chief Science Officer, Understood.org
- Andy Veluswami, Vice President, Data Engineering & Analytics, GSN
- Elizabeth (Betsy) Barton, Director of Data Science, InHome Delivery, Walmart
With a focus on collaboration, DATAx San Francisco is where the technical and strategic conversations that change business models are started. Specialized conference tracks include Strategy & Leadership, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Working Together, and Data Utilization: The Art of Extracting Valuable Insights.
Download or view the full DATAx San Francisco program for more information.
About DATAx San Francisco
DATAx San Francisco is a cross-industry event for leaders looking for best practices and real-world solutions to boost revenue growth, predict buyer trends, and pivot business models. One of three DATAx conferences worldwide in 2020, DATAx San Francisco takes place on June 10-11 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Register now to take advantage of Early Bird rates. Save $300 on your ticket, available only for a limited time.
To register, visit https://events.argyleforum.com/datax-san-francisco/ or contact William Gooden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship inquiries, contact email@example.com.
Editors Please Contact:
Vincent Ryan, Editor in Chief, Argyle Group
Source: Argyle Group