First 'Business Agility Education Week' to Deliver Internationally-Accredited Learning
ICAgile-accredited courses to be held in two-day run-up to Business Agility Conference.
NEW YORK, February 22, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The Business Agility Institute (BAI) has named the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as the official accrediting body for the first-ever Business Agility Education Week.
The inaugural run-up to the Business Agility Conference in New York City will give participants the opportunity to attend courses covering foundational and emergent topics in Business Agility. Each course, offered by various ICAgile Member Organizations, has been accredited by ICAgile against rigorous learning objectives defined by industry thought leaders, enabling attendees to receive prestigious ICAgile Professional Certifications in Business Agility Foundations and other. Participants will be among the first to receive ICAgile’s groundbreaking new certifications in Agile Leadership (ICP-ALP) and Agile Talent (ICP-TAL), announced earlier this year.
Business Agility Foundations (Business Agility Foundations [ICP-BAF] certification with Lithespeed).
- Perfect for: Those just getting started with business agility.
- Course focus: Help your business units work with speed, quality, and a focus on value. Leave with concrete steps to implement Agile methods on the business side and practical tools that will help you accelerate value through the entire value stream.
Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (Business Agility Foundations [ICP-BAF] certification with Agile Transformation)
- Perfect for: Those ready to go beyond the foundation; Senior-executive transformation leaders.
- Course focus: Learn how to enable enterprise-level business agility transformations including business areas beyond the technology groups.
Intentional Agile Leadership (Agile Leadership [ICP-ALP] certification with Accenture | SolutionsIQ)*
- Perfect for: Those who need to unlock competitive advantage as a leader.
- Course focus: Intentional Agile Leadership uniquely links the competencies and skills of leadership with a holistic Agile leadership model that enables personal and organizational transformation to unlock a competitive advantage in today’s complex business environment.
Agile HR (Agile Talent [ICP-TAL] certification with GreenBullet)*
- Perfect for: Those who deal with or place a premium on people strategy and people operations.
- Course focus: How do performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits and the way we perform employee engagement surveys change? What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective? And is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
*Indicates new certification
Evan Leybourn, Founder, and CEO of the Business Agility Institute noted “The fundamental premise behind Business Agility is to build learning organizations. Learning needs to be personal, continuous and experiential which is why we trust ICAgile and their Learning Roadmap to set the industry benchmark for Business Agility.”
Business Agility Education Week will be held March 12-13 (at the AMA Conference Center New York City, 1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019) followed by the Business Agility Conference March 14-15. Attending the conference is not a requirement for registration for the preceding workshops, though a discount combination package is available for those who attend both.
To learn more and to register for the Business Agility Week workshops and/or conference, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-agility-education-week-tickets-41932239457.
About ICAgile: Founded in 2010, ICAgile (www.icagile.com) is a leading global Agile accreditation and certification body that helps organizations design learning experiences that cultivate an agile mindset and enable sustainable organizational agility. ICAgile provides world-class learning tracks to guide organizations in the development of their curriculum. ICAgile’s approach is not tied to any specific Agile methodology, thus giving people the flexibility to blend flavors in a way that make sense for their reality.