MONTREAL, October 7, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Dermadry has just launched a revamped range of its best-selling iontophoresis device to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the hands, feet, and underarms. This device has been reimagined for a seamless, comfortable, and effortless treatment experience suited for the millions of people affected by hyperhidrosis globally.
Dermadry is an FDA-cleared home-use device to treat excessive sweating of the hands, feet, and underarms. Excessive sweating is a seldom talked about medical condition also known as hyperhidrosis that affects approximately 1 in 20 people worldwide. Dermadry is dedicated to offering a solution and empowering the millions around the globe whose lives are deeply affected by excessive sweating.
A Fresh Experience
A revamped look, improved features, with the effectiveness that thousands around the world already trust to get and keep them dry — that's Dermadry's promise.
Dermadry has reimagined iontophoresis treatment to provide the user with comfort and peace of mind during treatment. The controller has remained the same, with the parameters and presets the same as before, to ensure a smooth transition for those already familiar with Dermadry.
- Soft-touch electrodes are aluminum-free, durable, and resistant to corrosion.
Perforated Silicone Mats
- Soft and waterproof silicone mats provide extra comfort and quicken post-treatment cleanup.
- Smaller and lighter case for easier storage, organization, and transportation.
- Less water is needed for treatment and the case has a measurement line for the right amount every time.
Seamless Case to Tray Transformation
- The case is split in two and held together by a fabric strap, which slides right back on following the treatment.
- Built-in ergonomic wrist support for added comfort during hand treatment.
Unveil a Freshly Confident You
The dryness you deserve is here. Discover the Dermadry iontophoresis machine range: Dermadry Total, Dermadry Hands & Feet, and Dermadry Underarms. In addition to a special limited-time introductory price, the first 1,000 customers who order the device will get a lifetime warranty and a personalized treatment plan from one of Dermadry's sweat experts.
For more information, please contact:
+1 (514) 830-1809
Dermadry is a Canadian medical device company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. The company manufactures an FDA-cleared iontophoresis device that treats hyperhidrosis, a medical condition characterized by excessive sweating. Dermadry is committed to educating the public on the condition and improving the lives of the millions affected worldwide. Learn more at dermadry.com and on social media @dermadry.