Castle Creations Inc. Releases SPORT PERFORMANCE ESC WITH CRYO-DRIVE™ for R/C Surface Markets
MORE POWER - COOLER TEMPS - LONGER RUNS
OLATHE, Kan., January 25, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Castle Creations Inc., the leader in electronic speed controllers (ESC) and BLDC motors for radio controlled (R/C) car, air, and multi-rotor hobby markets, as well as commercial UAV and drone markets, is proud to announce the SIDEWINDER 4 SPORT 1:10 SENSORLESS ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER.
The all new SIDEWINDER 4 builds upon Castle’s most popular product family, the SIDEWINDER 1:10 SCALE SERIES. The SIDEWINDER 4 is the first to include Castle’s newest technology, CRYO-DRIVE™. CRYO-DRIVE™ is an innovative combination of software and hardware enhancements which reduce operating temperatures in all applications, providing higher performance.
The SIDEWINDER 4 includes a sleek, fully-vented case with a robust 30mm fan that is 44% larger than the SIDEWINDER 3 SCT cooling fan. The new case design was created using fluid dynamics simulations to maximize the airflow into and out of the case, which enables the SIDEWINDER 4 cooling fan to more effectively remove heat from critical components such as MOSFETs and capacitors.
With these improvements, the SIDEWINDER 4 generates less heat and has significantly improved ventilation for COOLER TEMPS, LONGER RUNS AND MORE POWER, even in the harshest of R/C environments.
“The all new SIDEWINDER 4 SPORT ESC builds upon more than a decade of SIDEWINDER performance for the R/C car enthusiast. Bashers and racers alike will benefit from the all-new SIDEWINDER 4 with CRYO-DRIVE which offers pro-level performance and American-made quality at an affordable price”, said Patrick del Castillo, CEO of Castle Creations.
The SIDEWINDER 4 SPORT SENSORLESS WATERPROOF ESC can be purchased as a stand-alone ESC, compatible with brushed or brushless motors for use in vehicles weighing up to 6.5lbs., or bundled with several of Castle’s brushless motors to ensure peak performance in today’s most popular 1:10 scale vehicles.
- 2S – 3S LiPo (12.6V), 6-8 NiMH operation in vehicles up to 6.5lbs
- 2 amp peak BEC
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately)
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 or Spectrum® X-BUS (sold separately)
The SIDEWINDER 4 is PROUDLY DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN OLATHE, KANSAS, and is backed by Castle Creations’ one year warranty and unparalleled ‘make-it-right’ customer support.
Source: Castle Creations Inc.