Blue-Ray Biotech Unveils a New Gradient PCR Thermal Cycler, TurboCycler 2
Blue-Ray Biotech Corporation, a professional biotech instrument manufacturer, introduces its new gradient PCR thermal cycler, the TurboCycler 2. Featuring high intuitiveness, high temperature accuracy and uniformity as well as the Wi-Fi option, the TurboCycler 2 is designed to greatly enhance PCR efficiency and accuracy for laboratory researchers.
Taipei, Taiwan, December 7, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Blue-Ray Biotech Corporation, a professional biotech instrument manufacturer, introduces its new gradient PCR thermal cycler, the TurboCycler 2. Featuring high intuitiveness, high temperature accuracy and uniformity as well as the Wi-Fi option, the TurboCycler 2 is designed to greatly enhance PCR efficiency and accuracy for laboratory researchers.
The TurboCycler 2 is equipped a 7” color capacitive touchscreen and a friendly graphics user interface. The considerate design makes its operation easy and highly intuitive. With its up to 5.5°C/sec fast ramping rate, quick boot-up and gradient PCR optimization, the TurboCycler 2 greatly improves PCR processing efficiency and accuracy. The excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity ensure the most reliable PCR results. An optional Wi-Fi module enables users to monitor the working status anytime via mobile devices.
Features and benefits of the TurboCycler 2:
Intuitive Operation Experience:
- The sensitive 7” capacitive touchscreen enables easy operation even with laboratory gloves on
- The built-in tools allow easy Tm calculation, copy number conversion and master mix preparation
- The simple conversational graphic user interface makes adjustment of experiment temperature, time and cycle easy
Efficient Remote Monitoring:
- The optional Wi-Fi module allows monitoring PCR run status anytime via mobile devices using the free TurboApp
- Fast ramping rate up to 5.5 °C /sec
- Excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity (+/- 0.3 °C)
- 12-section gradient temperature range from 1 to 24.9 °C for PCR optimization
- The quick boot-up takes only 45 seconds
Highly Flexible Design:
- The compact A4 footprint allows side-by-side placement of units to save bench-top space
- Easy-to-operate heated lid design, compatible with most of the PCR vessels on the market
- Power failure recovery keeps the experiment safe
- USB port support for protocol transfer
Backed up by strong in-house R&D, manufacturing, and quality assurance capabilities, Blue-Ray Biotech is dedicated to providing biotechnology researchers with high-quality, user-friendly and innovative instruments. Blue-Ray Biotech’s extensive experience in the biotech instrument industry has won wide customer recognition. Its product lines include PCR thermal cycler, pipette controller, and micro-centrifuge. Worldwide potential distributors are invited to contact Blue-Ray Biotech for future business cooperation.
For further information please visit www.blue-raybio.com
Source: Blue-Ray Biotech