BenQ Launches New High Brightness Business Projector for Stunning Big Screen Presentation
New Models Include the MS535A, MW535A and MH535A, BenQ's First 1080p Business Projectors
DALLAS, July 31, 2018 (Newswire.com) - BenQ America Corp, a world-leading human technology and solutions provider and number one DLP projector brand, announced today the launch of their latest new high brightness business projector series line of projectors and including the company’s first 1080p business projector. Designed to provide a stunning big-screen presentation for small and medium meeting rooms, these projectors boast the capability to project 100 inches up from up to 10-feet delivering big-screen impact.
Other factors that set this projector series apart from others include:
· High brightness for small or medium well-lit meeting rooms or classrooms – 3,600 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations with a high luminance that boosts image quality with vibrant color, as well as crisp text and fine details.
· 15,000:1 High Native Contrast for Crisp Readability – Industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor allow these projectors to produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph and chart crisply defined.
· Flexible installation – With flexible throw ratio ranges and a 1.2x zoom, businesses can easily replace outdated projectors by making use of existing ceiling mounts to project large-scale images.
· Triple adjustment feet and vertical digital keystone – allowing for flexible installation and easy screen adjustment.
· Lower maintenance cost – A longer lamp life of up to 15,000 hours saves on overall maintenance cost and is backed by BenQ’s “3 Years Unlimited Parts/Labor” or “1 year or 2,000 hours on lamp” committed warranty.
· Digital connectivity – Includes 2 HDMI and 2 VGA connections enabling meeting participants to collaborate instantly without complicated adapters or time-consuming IT support.
BenQ’s new line of projectors also come equipped with the BenQ Eco-Cycle System eliminating electricity waste, reducing power-up wait time and minimizes maintenance for a lower total cost of ownership. The BenQ Eco-Cycle System includes three phases:
· SmartEco Mode which analyzes input content to determine the brightness required for optimal color and contrast performance, conserving up to 70% lamp power while delivering the finest image quality.
· Eco Blank Mode which automatically kicks in when the projector detects no source content after three minutes eliminating distractions and saving energy.
· Auto Power Off allows BenQ’s business projectors to power down after 20 minutes of inactivity to eliminate energy waste.
The BenQ M5 series projectors are now available at retail prices ranging from $299-$549 and are available for purchase on Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Newegg, and ProjectorPeople.com.
· MS535A (SVGA) - $299
· MW535A (WXGA) - $389
· MH535A (Full HD 1080p) - $549
For additional information, visit https://www.benq.com/en-us/projector/business.html.
About BenQ America Corp.
The world-leading human technology and solutions provider, BenQ is aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. BenQ sells and markets technology products, consumer electronics, computing and communications devices. Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life,” BenQ focuses on the aspects that matter to most people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education - with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency and enhance learning by providing people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters. For more information about products and to purchase, visit www.benq.com.
Bolt Public Relations