World Protective Footwear Market to Reach 462.2 Million Pairs in 2016 According to Global Research & Data Services
Global demand for protective footwear is forecast to reach 462.2 million pairs in 2016. The market has been expanding strongly with an average annual growth of 21% between 2005 and 2011.
September 21, 2012 (Newswire.com) - The market expansion is expected to slow to 14-15% in the coming years. Currently, the industry is dominated by leather footwear which covers 87% of the demand while waterproof footwear have 9%, and plastic/rubber footwear 4% share of the market.
The actual market situation, trends and future outlook of the global protective footwear market as well as the markets in different countries can be found in recent market studies published by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services. The new reports provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for protective footwear
- Overall market volume for protective footwear
- Market value and volume for protective footwear by product type (leather, plastic and rubber, waterproof)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook for the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators for doing business
These market studies answer such important questions such as:
- What is the size of the protective footwear market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How do the indicators for doing business look like? For example, how easily are contracts being enforced? What is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
The market studies are available from the following regions and countries:
World, Europe, Asia, Americas, Africa
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam
You can find more detailed information about the studies from our website:
or by contacting:
Product Group Manager
Tel. +358 440 543 230
Categories: Fashion and Apparel