GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Pico Projector Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
May 6, 2014 (Newswire.com) - The Global Pico Projector Market is expected to reach USD 17.81 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. High degree of convenience offered by projectors embedded in devices such as mobile phones and laptops is expected to fuel market growth over the next six years. Expected decrease in average selling prices on account of increased production is also expected to drive the global industry during the forecast period.
Demand for pico projectors across application areas such as consumer electronics, healthcare and aerospace is expected to positively impact overall revenue generation. Growing focus on ensuring user friendliness coupled with reducing technology costs is also estimated to give impetus to the industry over the next six years. Resolving speckle issues and enhancing display quality is a challenge for industry participants. Incorporating a wide variety of features and ensuring low power consumption is essential for driving pico projector adoption.
The report "Pico Projector Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020," is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pico-projector-industry
Inquiry Before Buying @ grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/107
Further key findings from the study suggest:
1. Global pico projector shipments were estimated to be 25.1 million units in 2013, which are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 33.7% from 2014 to 2020.
2. USB projectors and embedded projectors together accounted for over 50% of the global market share in 2013. Embedded projectors are very small in size, since they need to be fitted in devices including mobile phones and laptops. Media player projectors include a memory card slot or an onboard memory, and can access files such as images, documents, etc. Standalone projectors were popular in the past few years; however, demand is expected to decrease due to issues such as high cost and low brightness.
3. North America accounted for 36.6% of global pico projector shipments in 2013, and is expected to remain the largest market over the forecast period. This can primarily be attributed to growth in purchasing power of the population in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period, mainly due to high demand for portable electronics and declining prices.
4. Companies operating in the global pico projector market include 3M Co., Microvision Inc., Optoma Technology, and STMicroelectronics NV among others. Production activities are higher in the U.S. as compared to other regional markets. Product innovation is expected to be crucial for differentiation, since users focus on products developed using desired technology and functionalities.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pico-projector-industry/request
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global pico projector market on the basis of product and region:
i. Pico Projector Product Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2020)
- Standalone Pico Projector
- Embedded Pico Projector
- Media Player Projector
- USB Pico Projector
- Laser Pico Projector
ii. Pico Projector Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Advanced Phase Change Materials (APCM) Market Analysis By Application (Building & Construction, Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC, Energy Storage And Shipping & Transportation) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/advanced-phase-change-materials-apcm-market ) global market for advanced phase change material is expected to reach USD 1,765.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing need to conserve energy across various industries and sector is expected to be one of the major driving factors for the market.
Enzymes Market Analysis By Product (Carbohydrase, Proteases, Lipases, Polymerases & Nucleases) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry ) Increased demand for applications such as food and beverage and detergents expected to drive the market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing application scope in animal feed industry is further expected to augment the demand for enzymes over the next six years. Food and beverage was the largest application segment for the market, accounting for 37.5% of global revenue in 2013.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit grandviewresearch.com.
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519