What Drupal Balkan Summit Changed In The Drupal World?
The main issues that were raised are implementation of the tools and open source techniques used for building powerful websites on Drupal platform. This two days event gathered about 100 Drupal programmers.
December 12, 2012 (Newswire.com) - QArea Drupal developers took part in Drupal Balkan Summit 2012 that was held in Zagreb, at the Croatia Chamber of Economy venue, on December 8-9, 2012, organized by Drupal Communities from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia. The main issues that were raised are implementation of the tools and open source techniques used for building powerful websites on Drupal platform. This two days event gathered about 100 Drupal programmers, small and medium regional shop employees and just Drupal fans.
What is the goal of organizers
Communities sought to share skills between visitors, covering as more Drupal topics as it possible, including:
• Website development,
• New ideas and suggestions to be implemented in the future,
• Expanding Drupal capabilities using array of available tools,
• Security and design of Drupal websites,
• Implementation of open source strategies suitable for the specific business needs, and more.
Who were attended at Drupal Balkan Summit
Drupal Balkan Summit is the third attempt of Drupal communities from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia to gather Drupal specialists in the one place, and this time the number of attendees grew up to 100 people (when 80 in previous events). Among them are Drupal freelancers both the pros and newbies; employees and representatives from Non-Government/Profit Organizations.
Why it was so important for QArea to take a part at Drupal Balkan Summit
Drupal platform is one of the most popular platforms for building high quality websites in the world. QArea is also specialized on this service. The next facts also became the reasons to participate it Drupal Balkan Summit:
• There are more then 2,1% of websites in the world use Drupal as their platform;
• About 19 000 free-contributed modules are available for extending Drupal capabilities;
• The significant part of Drupal projects succeeds that increases the number of customers who require this platform for creation their websites of any level of complexity.
Whether client aims to get high quality dynamic or static website: forum, blog, corporate website, eCommerce website, etc., Drupal platform is able to meet all the requirements and turn any web dreams into reality.
Generally, QArea developers noticed that the main goal of community was reached and many things in Drupal world became more clearly for users. So, we hope the main level of the implementation of Drupal projects will increase.
Categories: Information Technology