The Wallace brand is part of the Smiths Medical International family. Smiths Medical International markets a comprehensive range of products for assisted reproduction and women's health.
May 6, 2014 (Newswire.com) - The Wallace brand is part of the Smiths Medical International family. Smiths Medical International markets a comprehensive range of products for assisted reproduction and women's health. The wallace brand of products consists of embryo replacement catheters, oocyte recovery needles and a range of Obstetrics and Gynaecology devices. Wallace oocyte needle sets complements the portfolio of world-class embryo replacement catheters. Its heritage and proven success in assisted reproduction make it the catheter of choice for leading clinicians and embryologists worldwide. To achieve the highest quality products Wallace work closely with leading clinicians, nurses and embryologist across the world. All Wallace products are tested for MEA (endotoxins) and LAL (cytotoxins) and are CE and have 510K US FDA approval.
For the success of any infertility clinic the inbuilt IVF laboratory plays an important role. Ivf lab has to be equipped with latest ART equipments and accessories and has to give to its patients higher success rate in terms of ooctye recovery, embryo transfer, higher ivf success rate and in turn higher pregnancy rate. The main thrust of the ivf clinic is to give to their patients the best results with least trouble and discomfort. Hence they always keep on updating their clinic and ivf lab with the latest technology and equipments which will give them good success results.
Wallace range of Embryo Transfer catheters and accessories has been designed to be used together, offering flexibility of choice and flexibility by design. Wallace's meticulous approach to research and design has ensured that every feature of the product is of the highest possible standard, in order that you achieve minimum trauma with the maximum success. Wallace continues to be the most widely used and highest quality solution that assists people in fulfilling their dream of becoming a parent.
Different types of Wallace products that finds place in all ART laboratories and preferred by all infertility experts are
1) Wallace Embryo Transfer Catheter: The Wallace embryo replacement catheters are the worldwide gold standard which has consistently produced significantly higher successful pregnancy rates than alternative catheters. Designed to avoid embryo damage, the inner catheter are made of medical grade polyurethane which has shown to be non-embryotoxic. It is available in four different forms namely Wallace Classic Embryo Transfer Catheters, Wallace Sureview Embryo Transfer Catheters, Wallace Sure-Pro TM Embryo Transfer Catheters and Wallace Sure-Pro Ultra™ Embryo Transfer Catheters. The main advantage of embryo transfer catheter is that it provides minimum damage to the embryos and maximum comfort to the patients.
2) Wallace Oocyte Recovery Systems: Single lumen oocyte recovery products have been carefully designed in order to maximise the number of oocytes retrieved whilst minimising operating time and patient discomfort. The sharp needle tip gives minimum trauma to the patient.
3) Wallace ICSI Injection Pipettes: Wallace ICSI Injection Pipettes are used to perform intracytoplasmic sperm injection [ICSI]. Wallace offers three types of ICSI injection pipettes for use in IVF laboratories namely V series W series and H series. This pipettes help in smooth control of sperm injection which may reduce damage to oocyte which increases the likelihood of better fertilisation and embryo development. it is designed for less damage to oocyte which increases the likelihood of better fertilization and embryo development.
4) Wallace ICSI Holding Pipette and Polar Body Biopsy Pipette: Wallace Holding Pipettes are used to hold an oocyte or an embryo in position during ICSI and other micromanipulation procedures. Wallace Polar Body Biopsy Pipettes are used to remove polar bodies from human oocytes and embryos for pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). All these pipettes are designed with a fire polished edge to avoid damage to the cell membrane.
5) Obstetrics & Gynecology- PVC Ring Pessary: The Wallace ring pessaries are available in a wide range of sizes to suit all patients. The flexible material is intended to provide comfort to the patient during fitting and duration of use. Designed to ease uterine prolapse and other uterine displacements. This product is only intended for 6 months use and should be discarded and replaced with new after this time.
The Wallace brand is part of the Smiths Medical International family and consists of embryo replacement catheters, oocyte recovery needles and a range of Obstetrics and Gynecology devices. To achieve the highest quality products Wallace work closely with leading clinicians, nurses and embryologist across the world. All Wallace products are tested for MEA (endotoxins) and LAL (cytotoxins) and are CE and have 510K US FDA approval.
Shivani Scientific Industries (P) Ltd. is highly focused company on Assisted Reproductive Technologies and Bio-Medical Equipments with proven track record of over 42 years. They represent 26 International Companies into India. They have their own Fornax range of innovative IVF products which are exported to more than 30 countries. Shivani has contributed into development of ART field in India significantly.
Shivani Scientific has recently started a new Division for IVF consumables which brings world class products such as Wallace range of medical devices in India. They are the distributor of the Wallace ART product line in India. Wallace products give significant results to patients, IVF laboratories, IVF clinics, leading clinicians and embryologists worldwide.
To place your order for any wallace line of products or for any inquiries, you can contact them at
http://www.shivaniscientific.com or http://ivfworld.wordpress.com/ivf-consumables