ViaForensics Researchers to Speak on Mobile Security at RSA US 2014
viaForensics researches will speak on some of the mobile security industry's most important topics. viaForensics CEO and mobile security thought leader Andrew Hoog will speak on some of the most pressing issues facing secure mobile applications.
January 17, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Researchers from viaForensics, a leading mobile security firm, will speak at the RSA Conference USA 2014 in San Francisco. The conference is one of the most prominent in the security industry and runs from February 24-28. CEO and leading authority on mobile security Andrew Hoog will speak on two topics and will be a panelist in the eFraud Global Forum with security authorities from Chase, First Reserve Bank of Boston and Suntrust. Hoog will also present at an RSA Briefing Center session on the company's latest products and how they address mobile security in a way no other products do.
"We are happy that RSA recognized our company by choosing us for these presentations," said Hoog. "At viaForensics, we have a passion for continually advancing mobile security worldwide. Part of that includes sharing our insights and thoughts with industry colleagues. We're proud to have some of the world's leading mobile security experts on staff and they're looking forward to imparting their knowledge and perspective on the rapidly advancing world of mobile security."
The sessions at which viaForensics researchers will be speaking include:
● Assume a Hostile Environment: Securing Mobile Data in the App - Presenter Scott Alexander-Brown -- @scottyab; February 25, 2014 -- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
● Beginners Guide to Reverse Engineering Android Apps - Presenter Pau Oliva Fora, senior mobile security engineer -- @pof; February 26, 2014 -- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM
● Mobile Analysis Kung Fu - Santoku style - Presenter Andrew Hoog, CEO and Co-Founder, and Sebastian Guerra Selma, mobile security analyst -- @ahoog with @0xroot; February 26, 2014 - 10:40 AM - 11:40 AM
● Why Mobile Should Stop Worrying and Learn to Love the Root - Presenter Andrew Hoog, CEO and Co-Founder -- @ahoog42; February 27, 2014 -- 10:40 AM - 11:40 AM
● Hacking iOS on the Run: Using Cycript - Presenter Sebastian Guerra Selma, mobile security analyst -- @0xroot; February 27, 2014 -- 12:00 PM - 12:20 PM
In addition, Hoog will be a panelist for the Mobile Transaction, An Emerging Fraud Attack Surface - eFraud Global Forum on February 24, 2014.
The world is mobile. It is how we go about our day to day life; from the way we do business to how we share with our friends and family. At viaForensics, we are making a difference by advancing mobile security worldwide. Our groundbreaking research leads to products that turn mobile security inside out. Mobile moves fast and so do we. www.viaforensics.com.