Trinity Insurance Services Inspecting and Adjusting Hail Storm Claims in Mississippi
Trinity Catastrophe department has mobilized its catastrophe adjuster team and are inspecting, adjusting and closing Mississippi Hail Storm claims.
April 3, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Trinity Catastrophe department has mobilized and deployed its catastrophe adjuster team to the Hail Storm affected areas in Mississippi. Our catastrophe team is in the area handling claims for its clients at this time. As residents return they must now focus on rebuilding their lives. For residents filing claims is a significant process, especially when someone has home which is severely damaged as a result of hail storm. Wind and storms have damaged residential/commercial properties and automobiles. Business interruption losses are high for commercial entities.
Mississippi Hail Storm made its landfall on Monday, March 18, 2013. The National Weather Service in Jackson reported there were a few super cells in central Mississippi and also of hail up to baseball size in Clinton. The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency declares severe weather has caused damage in at least 18 counties as a storms move through parts of the state. Hundreds of claims are pouring in to insurance companies in Mississippi, an early indication of the widespread damage left behind by a hail storm that pounded the capital city and other areas.
Following losses were confirmed in Mississippi:
• According to Claims Journal, In Rankin County, Emergency Operations Director Bob Wedgeworth said more than 100 homes were damaged in one subdivision alone.
• Mississippi's insurance commissioner says the wind and hail storm that hit the state could result in 35,000 to 50,000 insurance claims. A lot of damage is in the Jackson area, where hail as big as baseballs pounded some spots Monday night, reported Insurance Journal.
• Gulf Live says the hail pounded cars and houses, breaking windows and causing significant amounts of roof damage.
• Mississippi Business Journal reports MEMA has been impacted. Much of the agency's fleet of vehicles received "extensive" damage from the golf ball- to tennis ball-sized hail.
• Hail storms affected nearby states as well according to U.S.News. Georgia Power reported 21,700 customers without power on Tuesday, and Georgia EMC said an additional 11,691 were in the dark. Alabama Power said 103,000 of its customers were without electricity.
• Wlox 13 reports The Mississippi Highway Patrol's fleet was also heavily damaged. Preliminary reports show 65 vehicles were damaged.
Trinity Insurance Services have a team of dedicated property and casualty adjusters to handle all claims. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour access, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters. Mississippi hail storms brought widespread devastation and disruption to lives. Claims continue to pour in - our property and casualty adjusters are doing everything they can to inspect, adjust and close claims as quickly as possible to get them back to business quickly. Contact us today for your insurance claims handling and we will help you settle claims quickly and accurately.
Our other claim and administrative services are available for all property and casualty lines, including but not limited to:
• Workers Compensation
• Auto Liability
• General Liability
• Products Liability
• Professional Liability
• Medical Malpractice
• Litigation Management
Trinity Insurance Services is an independent insurance adjusting company with a nationwide network poised to meet all of your adjusting needs. We are nation-wide, full service, multi-line third party administrator. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour ACCESS, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters.
Trinity Insurance Services
Toll Free Number: 888.370.8484