Transform Your Business With E4e's High Quality Cost-Effective Hospital Management Services
Bangalore, India - January 19, 2012 - Some of the largest Hospitals and healthcare providers rely on e4e's professional expertise and technology enhanced suite of coding, billing, collections and denial management services.
January 19, 2012 (Newswire.com) - Some of the largest Hospitals and healthcare providers rely on e4e's professional expertise and technology enhanced suite of [url: http://www.e4e.com/coding.php] coding, billing, collections and denial management service[/url] to improve business process and maximize cost saving.
THE PREFERRED PARTNER IN HEALTHCARE BILLING SERVICES
E4e's Hospital Healthcare Billing Services included faster claims processing, Fixed-cost reduction, improved efficiency and increased cash to help Hospital and Healthcare Providers improve their performance, resulting not only in better [url: http://www.e4e.com/cost-avoidance-audit-solutions.php] revenue management[/url], but also in enhancing patient satisfaction levels
At the heart of our success lies the ideal combination of intelligent people and extraordinary processes
1. People- Seasoned staff and management team with deep domain experience
2. Process- Complaint with industry norms and processes including HIPPA, ISO 9001:2008, 6sigma and SSAE 16 Type-II compliant; adept with best practices across industries and domains; robust training programs
3. Technology - Workflow engine and business process improvement tools including coding platform, hands-on experience with virtually all patient accounting systems as well as major off-the-shelf systems
4. Expertise- The ability to identity emerging trends and opportunities
BENEFITS OF E4E HOSPITAL SERVICES
1. Increase patient satisfaction dramatically without any additional investment
Decrease the time when patients wait at the hospital before and after their treatment Reduce errors in patient statement
2. Lower write-offs and higher revenues
Reduce accounts receivable (A/R) to lowest level and increase net revenues
3. Transform your operation to a level envied by your competition
Collect more cash, faster, and at a lower cost
Improved coding accuracy and reduced denials
4. Ensure that all the processes are in conformance to regulatory compliance
Ensure workflow enhancement and sustained improvements in according with regulatory guidelines
• Over 400 coders and a total staff more than 1600
• Processed healthcare claims for more than 16yrs
• Process over 1.5 million charged and codes 1.3million charts per month
• Handled cumulative collection of over USD $9 million
• Members of HBMA, RBMA, HFMA and MGMA
• Expertise in all major specialties and technology platform across 25 states in the US
E4e is a global business services company, delivering business value through service,[url: http://www.e4e.com] claims adjudication[/url] Service.
Our differentiated service leverage innovative technology, process, domain expertise and multiple global delivery centers located in North America, Europe and Asia.
E4e healthcare was formed in 1995 in stage collage, PA by a physician group that owned and operational a large chain of on cloggy and radiology centers across the east coast. With over 16 years of rich experience, e4e carries a strong heritage of providing end to end.
Healthcare Services - through our technology Platform and SW IP. The only cross-borders HC Company with propriety Software Platform for revenue cycle management, Claims processing, Audit and process Automation, e4e provides technology agnostic solution working with over 30 providers and multiple payer platforms.
Categories: Business Technology