Thinking of Selling Your House? Why Use a Realtor Vs. For Sale By Owner
The New Year is here! Is selling Your House one of Your New Years Resolutions? Find out why Here are some things to think about when deciding whether to sell By Owner or Use a Realtor
January 17, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Some homeowners are tempted to try selling their property without the help of a real estate agent (this is called FSBO: For Sale By Owner). The reality is that selling real estate is a complex and highly specialized field. If you are like most, your home is your biggest asset. An agent will help steer you clear of the many pitfalls, and most importantly, will save you time and money. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with an agent:
- Your agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- Your agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- Your agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (everything from putting up the for sale sign and taking care of paperwork). This saves you time and ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- Your agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- Your agent is an experienced negotiator and will work to get you the best price possible.
- Your agent has access to all of the latest tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
- Your agent can recommend the best ways to improve your home's curb appeal.
By Selling by Owner you can Actually be doing a dis-service to yourself by not selling it quickly due to a lack of exposure to the right qualified buyers. Meaning, more Mortgage payments, utilities costs, and most importantly you could miss your opportunity to buy your dream house!
Contact me today for a free home evaluation and to see how I can help you to sell your house quickly and for the most money. Giving you the opportunity to get moved into your new house even faster!
Adrian Martino Real Estate Sales Representative
Categories: Real Estate