The SSL Store™ Launches 5 New SSL Tools for Customers & Resellers
The SSL Store™, the largest SSL certificate provider in the world has just added a few new SSL tools in their support section to give some additional help for their customers and resellers.
February 18, 2014 (Newswire.com) - As SSL certificates become more important & ecommerce merchants become more cognitive towards website security, they will eventually seek to acquire the best "SSL Certificate" to not only secure their online business with strong encryption, they will be looking to add the most trust to their website as well. As consumers become increasingly aware of more and more online threats, they are investigating websites like Sherlock Holmes before ever deciding to do business with them.
Purchasing an SSL certificates is really an easy thing, you can buy trusted SSL certificates like Symantec, RapidSSL, GeoTrust, Comodo & Thawte SSL certificates from value-added SSL resellers, or you can simply buy direct from the vendor websites. However, after purchasing a certificate, the fun is just beginning. You have to actually install this certificate on your website, and that usually requires some technical knowledge. If you don't have enough server level knowledge, you may have to hire an SSL expert to help you with your installation, which will definitely cost more.
The SSL Store™ is one of those value-added resellers that consistently takes care of all of the aspects of SSL and provides 24/7/365 live support & very useful SSL tools, which can make your life way easier when it comes time to install your certificate. The knowledge, experience and insight The SSL Store™ has gained in the past 7 years in the SSL business seeps through all the way to their customers & resellers every day.
One of their recent innovations, AutoInstall SSL™ has taken the SSL industry to the next level, because it has tremendously simplified the entire SSL process by automating many of the manual steps that often lead to hang-ups & frustrations; such as, generating the CSR, validating the domain, downloading and installing the certificate, and verifying the installation automatically. This gives SSL customers the opportunity to activate their certificates with the mere push of a button.
After achieving success with AutoInstall SSL™, there was a need for 5 new SSL tools called CSR Decoder, SSL Certificate Decoder, SSL Key Matcher, SSL Convertor & Why No Pad Lock to help customers' & resellers for specific SSL certificate diagnosis to help them all navigate the SSL process if AutoInstall SSL™ wasn't an option.
Here is a brief summary of the new SSL tools:
1. CSR Decoder: This tool allows you to check CSRs and actually view the information contained in them. Simply paste your CSR and the CSR Decoder will do the rest.
2. SSL Certificate Decoder: The Certificate Decoder allows you to instantly decode an SSL certificate. Use this to decode your PEM, DER, or PFX encoded SSL certificate and verify that all the information is correct.
3. SSL Key Matcher: The Certificate Key Matcher allows you to check whether a private key matches a certificate, or if a certificate matches a CSR file. Any mismatches between pairs will prevent your certificate from working properly.
4. SSL Convertor: The SSL Converter tool allows you to convert the format of any SSL Certificate. Simply click the current format of your certificate, and then select the desired format and convert.
5. Why No Pad Lock? If you feel your website is not displaying the security lock properly, then the Why No Padlock tool is just for you! By simply entering your URL, you can instantaneously check if there are ANY insecure links found within your URL.
About The SSL Store™:
Headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, with additional offices located in Turkey, Holland, and India, The SSL Store™ is one of the world's leading providers of SSL security certificates and renewals. The SSL Store™ is the fastest growing Platinum Partner of many major Certification Authorities (CAs), including Symantec, VeriSign, Thawte, RapidSSL, GeoTrust, Certum and Comodo.
Categories: Computer Software