Unique gift ideas for alternative holiday shopping. 200 artists from the US will transform St Pete Beach Corey area into an outdoor craft festival with original arts and crafts on display and for sale. FREE.
November 27, 2012 (Newswire.com) -
The St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival returns December 1 - 2, 2012 with 150 of the country's leading crafters. A wide array of original and affordable crafts will be on display and available for sale in addition to a Green Market offering exotic live plants, handmade soaps, savory dips, and gourmet sauces. Prices are set to suit all budgets and range from as little as $3 to $3,000. The festival presents holiday shoppers with an alternative to crowded malls, all in a fabulous outdoor setting. A portion of the proceeds benefits the St. Pete Beach Corey Area Merchants. Admission is free and open to the public.
In order to ensure a superior event with quality affordable original crafts, all of the local and national crafters have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country. All of the crafters will be at the festival with their finest work, available to discuss their art and inspiration.
• Juried outdoor craft showcase
• Original crafts - Handmade in America
• Unique and affordable gift items
• 150 crafters from 30 different states
• Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
• Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
• All crafters on site for duration of festival
• Vast array of craft media:
o Folk art
o Handmade jewelry
o Personalized gifts
o Handmade clothing
o Scented soaps
o Body products and much more
• Green Market - exotic live plants, handmade soaps, savory dips, and gourmet sauces
• A portion of the proceeds benefits St. Pete Beach Corey Area Merchants.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors produces some of the nation's most exciting craft shows, including the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival, the Delray Beach Craft Festival and the Annual Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival, just to name a few. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals.
For additional information on the 18th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call561-746-6615.
# # #
• Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
• Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-592-8500.