Validus Group Properties Reports Strong First Half of Year Closing Over 114,000 SF of Leases
TAMPA, FL, August 13, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Validus Group Properties, a subsidiary of Validus Group, reported a strong finish to the first half of 2015. Established last year to help manage the leasing, operations, acquisitions and dispositions of Validus Group’s real estate portfolio, the company recently released a transaction list totaling over 114,000 square feet of leases. Among the deals reported:
- Pensacola Fitness expanded its leased space to 18,881 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- Latite Roofing leased 10,200 sq. ft., fully occupying the freestanding flex building located at 5411 Boran Place in Tampa, Florida.
- Skent N’Dent leased 15,000 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- Pride Pools renewed their lease of 5,520 sq. ft. at The Shoppes of Savannah in Savannah, Georgia.
- Supercuts leased 925 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- 2B-Postal renewed their lease of 1,216 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- Guitar Center renewed their lease of 9,600 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- Spirit Halloween leased 10,135 sq. ft. at The Shoppes of Savannah in Savannah, Georgia.
- Flight Source International, Inc. leased 5,328 sq. ft. at 8100 15th Street East in Sarasota, Florida.
- CiCi’s Pizza renewed their lease of 4,880 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida.
- Community Charter School of Excellence renewed their lease of 14,923 sq. ft. at 1401 E. Fowler Ave. in Tampa, Florida.
- WestPoint Home signed new leases of 10,000 sq. ft. at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, Florida and 8,320 sq. ft. at The Shoppes of Savannah in Savannah, Georgia.
The company’s recent success comes on the heels of a record setting year in 2014.
“In the last year alone Validus Group Properties has tripled the size of our portfolio and added over thirty new tenants to the portfolio’s roster,” David Brightwell, VP of Business Development for Validus Group and Validus Group Properties released in a statement. “With a pipeline of leases currently being finalized, the company expects momentum to carry over as we enter the second half of 2015. “
About Validus Group
Validus Group is an investment firm based in Tampa, Florida that develops, owns and manages real estate and real estate related businesses. Other affiliates of Validus Group include Carter/Validus REIT Investment Management Company, LLC, Carter Validus REIT Management Company II, LLC, and Validus Senior Living. Validus Group also serves as the lead investor in Gulfshore Bank, a Tampa Bay area community bank focused on serving small to medium sized companies. Since inception in 2004, Validus Group and its affiliates have formed, acquired or managed companies with assets that have grown to more than $2.5 billion. The company, through its subsidiary company Validus Group Properties, currently owns a portfolio of over 500,000 square-feet of industrial, flex, office, and retail space across the Southeast. They are actively seeking future investment opportunities in the $5-$15 million range. For more information please visit www.vgres.com.
Categories: Real Estate