MatchWare's Updated MeetingBooster 2.3 Maximizes Meeting Efficiency, Drives Accountability, Streamlines Workflows & Aligns Management Goals
MatchWare's new MeetingBooster 2.3 features several additions and enhancements, including: agenda and minutes approval process, agenda topic suggestions, Google calendar widget, custom settings for task reminders and emails, and more. Learn more at www.meetingbooster.com.
Tampa, FL, October 26, 2015 (Newswire.com) - MatchWare Inc. announced today that it has released version 2.3 of MeetingBooster: its acclaimed meeting management solution that drives accountability, streamlines workflows, and aligns management goals.
Trusted by leading organizations worldwide, MeetingBooster is a secure, cloud-based meeting management solution that maximizes meeting efficiency through a suite of robust, yet easy-to-use scheduling, executing and archiving tools, including:
- Meeting Agenda tools for ensuring that agendas look professional, and contain all elements required to consistently facilitate effective, efficient meetings.
- Meeting Management tools for capturing notes, assigning action items, and both formatting and distributing meeting minutes.
- Meeting Action Item tools for assigning and distributing meeting action items, sending reminders, and tracking progress.
- Meeting Analytics tools for generating valuable insights into meeting data, such as duration, cost, task status, attendance and effectiveness.
In addition, MeetingBooster integrates with popular email and calendar systems including MS-Outlook and Google’s Gmail, and the solution is available in a dedicated hosted environment through Microsoft Azure, or in an on-premises hosted environment.
And now in version 2.3, meeting planners and attendees can take advantage of several new and enhanced features, including:
- Approval of agenda and minutes
- Agenda topic suggestions and comments
- Custom settings for task reminders and emails
- Google log-in option
- Google calendar widget
- Improved Google calendar synchronization
- An option to accept/decline meeting invitations via email links
- Seamless user-to-user data transfer
- Version control for meeting minutes and agendas
“Organizations worldwide use MeetingBooster to turn inefficient and often dreaded meetings, into efficient, focused, productive and optimized events that support key business objectives and goals, rather than impede them,” commented Lars Hedegaard, MeetingBooster’s Product Manager. “Version 2.3 elevates our vision with several new features and functions, and further solidifies MeetingBooster’s reputation as simply the world’s best meeting management solution.”
MatchWare’s MeetingBooster 2.3 is available in both Standard and Premium editions. Learn more at www.meetingbooster.com.
Founded in 1992, MatchWare is a Danish software house with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Denmark. The company develops and provides proprietary mind mapping and meeting management software, which is used by businesses, educational institutions and governments worldwide to enhance brainstorming, communication, decision making, collaboration and meeting effectiveness and performance. Learn more at www.matchware.com.
*MatchWare, MindView, MeetingBooster, Shared Workspace, Mediator, and ScreenCorder, are trademarks or registered trademarks of MatchWare A/S. All other trademarks and registered trademarks used in this document are the property of their respective companies.
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning, Computer Software, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business