Macgo Blu-Ray Player More Stable BDAV Playback in V2.16.7
Macgo has announced Macgo Blu-ray Player V2.16.7, which provides more stable BDAV playback and M3U8 file playback.
Hong Kong, October 27, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Known as a universal Blu-ray software for Mac & PC, Macgo Blu-ray Player (http://www.macblurayplayer.com/features.htm) can provide perfect support for Blu-ray, including Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, BDMV folder and BDAV folder. This time Macgo Blu-ray Player fixed the mute problem during some discs' BDAV playback and optimized M3U8 files' viewing experience with faster loading speed and more stable playback. Now this player is able to provide more stable BDAV playback and more amazing HD M3U8 file viewing experience. Macgo is updating its latest changes on Facebook (MacBlurayPlayer), in this way, Macgo Blu-ray Player users could leave a message if any problem occurs, no matter pressing or trivial.
- Fixed the mute problem during some discs' BDAV playback.
- Optimized M3U8 files' viewing experience with faster loading speed and more stable playback.
In the last update, Macgo fixed some BDs' failed to open problem (during some discs’ BDAV and Blu-ray Menu play mode). After V2.16.6, there are some feedback says that there are still problems like no sound while playing some BDAV discs, which now has been solved to deliver more stable BDAV playback. This makes Macgo Blu-ray Player a great choice for users who would like to enjoy better BDAV experience. Other than this update, M3U8 files' viewing experience was also optimized with faster loading speed and more stable playback. For more information, please visit Macgo Blu-ray Player Update Log.
Main Features of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
• The first Blu-ray player software for Apple Mac OS X in the world.
• Support stable Blu-ray playback of commercial Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, and BDMV folder.
• Support any other media formats out there like DVD, MP4, MPEG, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
• Hardware Acceleration supported by Macgo BluFast MX technology.
• Media files sharable between computer and iOS devices provided by Macgo AirX function.
• 1080p HD Blu-ray entertainment and DTS 5.1 stereo output without conversion or loss of data and frame.
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player is now available on Macgo official website.
Free trial versions can be downloaded at Macgo’s Download Page.
Try it here: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/download.htm
Single license purchase of Macgo Blu-ray Player version is $39.95 (59.95). Also Macgo Blu-ray Player Suite is now $54.95 for 45% off.
Buy it here: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/store.htm
Mac: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan- 10.6
PC: Microsoft® Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful Blu-ray experience and to optimize iOS devices for users.