Logica Communication Joins Forces with eZ-Xpo to Launch the World's 1st Virtual Collaborative Telecommunication Trade Show and Conference Network
eZ-Xpo announced a strategic partnership with Logica Media Group that aims to deliver a new virtual collaborative Telecommunication Expo Network Marketplace to bridge between telecommunication service operators, professionals, and all stakeholders.
San Francisco, CA, September 17, 2014 (Newswire.com) - eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, announced the world’s 1st Virtual Telecommunication Expo with Collaborative Network Marketplace through strategic partnership with Logica Media Group in Nigeria with its first Virtual Telecommunication Expo – “Nigeria Telecom Awards 2014 ” on September 20, 2014.
The objective and vision of the Telecommunication Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace is to offer a global collaborative expo network for every stakeholder to connect, engage, promote, and learn through a collection of key virtual expo marketplaces for maximum visibility and ROI. It will also help incubate long-term joint ventures and partnership for every stakeholder and provider for the Telecommunication industry through a live, and on-demand private showcase and forum.
According to the recent global report from McKinsey & Co., Nigeria is the largest economy in the Africa’s region with 7.1% annual growth in the projected economy over $1.6 trillion by 2030. Lagos is one of the fastest growing city in Africa and the world. Lagos is the West Africa’s leading commercial hub with the region’s largest air and seaports. Lagos generates 25% of national gross domestic product and its 20 million citizens account for 12% of Nigeria’s population.
We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO and eLearningZoom with a new game changer. The need to deploy a complete integrated collaborative marketplace for the Telecommunication industry to improve collaboration and engagement of all stakeholders in Nigeria and the world has never been greater. A Global Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem from eZ-XPO will help boost global trade and investment for sustainable growth and competitive advantage
“We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO and eLearningZoom with a new game changer. The need to deploy a complete integrated collaborative marketplace for the Telecommunication industry to improve collaboration and engagement of all stakeholders in Nigeria and the world has never been greater. A Global Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem from eZ-XPO will help boost global trade and investment for sustainable growth and competitive advantage,” said Otunba Biodun Ajiboye, Chairman of Logica Media Group.
“Nigeria will continue to be a significant economic powerhouse of Africa’s economic success story. We are excited to partner with Logica Media Group with a bold, visionary game plan to transform the overall Global Telecommunication industry ecosystem for higher growth and a better future. An intelligent, interconnected collaborative Telecommunication network ecosystem can revolutionize how every new home can be sold and designed with speed, flexibility, and personalization with seamless partnership with every stakeholder,” said Matt Fok, CEO and Founder of eZ-XPO.
The Nigeria Telecommunication “Create Your Future – Virtual Telecommunication Conference and Expo” will include the following game-changing virtual collaborative expo network across Telecommunication, Wireless, and Internet Communication ecosystem:
- Virtual Telecommunication Expo and Conference – With today's constant changing marketplace, companies need to constantly reassess their requirements and potential breakthrough technology and solutions. Tomorrow’s game changer company will have to be nimble and fast enough to adopt new technologies as their competitive advantages against their competition. A Virtual, Global Telecommunication Marketplace will revolutionize how every stakeholder can connect, collaborate, and promote all products and services worldwide on a daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual exhibition booth at a virtual trade show.
- Virtual Wireless Expo and Conference – Today’s wireless technologies are changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest wireless technologies on a regular basis with all thought leaders. A Virtual Collaborative Wireless Expo Marketplace will connect every stakeholder and partner to engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every wireless stakeholder and professionals for growth and expansion.
- Virtual Internet Communication Expo and Conference – Today’s Internet technologies are changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest internet communication technologies on a regular basis with all thought leaders. A Virtual Collaborative Internet Communication Expo Marketplace will connect every stakeholder and partner to engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every wireless stakeholder and professionals for growth and expansion.
- Virtual Job Fair and Training Expo - Today’s successful Telecommunication industry requires the best trained talent pool with the best training programs. A Virtual Job Fair and Training Expo will provide the best updated training programs with the best experts in the industry. Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
- Virtual Social Learning Marketplace – With eLearningZoom All-in-1 Online Training Software Marketplace, learners can take both on-demand courses or live video conferencing 24/7. Instructor/experts can leverage on-demand courses as a complementary way to complement their physical classroom for ongoing collaboration and knowledge exchange. The eLearningZoom library consists of over 2000 on-demand courses (i.e., social media, SEO, career training, entrepreneurial training, and virtual trade show launch) enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading.
For additional information on this Virtual Telecommunication Collaborative Expo Network, please visit www. ezxpo.net/logica
To learn more about how you can participate in this exciting collaborative ecosystem, please contact our local support champion, Kehinde Oke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08035172971 or Matt Fok at email@example.com.
Here is a short list of strategic partners and sponsors –
- Main One
- Nigerian Communications Commision (NCC)
- The Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON)
- National Association of Telecom Subscribers (NATCOMS)
- Association of Licensed Telecommunications Operators of Nigeria (ALTON)
- Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC)
- Ultimate Konsult Group
- Los Angeles Black Chamber of Commerce
- TRN International
About Logica Media Group and Nigeria Telecom Award
Logica Media Group is the telecommunication media group in Nigiera with proven track of record in public-media relations, exhibition, communication marketing, conferences, publicity and publishing as well as entertainment and promotions. Their sponsors, client, and strategic partners are the telecommunication industry leaders such as Airtel, Etisalat,
MTN, Globacom, Main One, Nigerian Communications Commision (NCC), The Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON), and National Association of Telecom Subscribers (NATCOMS)
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for a constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing automation to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world’s all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO