PPM Offerings Launches Website with On-line Sample Deck
PPM Offerings is inviting visitors to explore its new website and sample PPM. The new website has been designed to provide not only information about the company and services, but also a helpful resource for people raising capital.
March 25, 2014 (Newswire.com) - PPM Offerings' easy-to-navigate and content-rich website features include:
• On-line sample deck to help one visually see how a Private Placement Memorandum "PPM" Plus™ differs from a traditional text-only PPM
• About Us section detailing the Integrated Overlap™ team set-up and benefits of hiring PPM Offerings
• Detailed service descriptions highlighting Private Placement Memorandum "PPM" Plus™
• Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q s) section with general information about PPMs
• PPM Offerings' Process Overview which outlines the process from start to finish
• Blog with bi-weekly articles relating to raising money
• Social Media direct links to connect with PPM Offerings' Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages where the company will post on a regular basis
• New credit card payment option
PPM Offerings' main objective and goal with this website is to highlight the many benefits of hiring their PPM firm and help explain the importance of having a PPM in place when raising capital.
The purpose of PPM Offerings' firm is help protect clients who are raising money and inform potential investors about the opportunities and risk through a visually appealing and compelling presentation.
PPM Offerings does not produce generic fill-in-the-blank template offerings, but instead they are creating truly bespoke selling pieces with custom language and graphics that focuses on the investment opportunity and highlights the company's products and or services.
"We are very proud of our website and hope it provides a useful portal for our clients to get to know PPM Offerings and our services as well as a learning source for companies and individuals who may be raising money for the first time."
About PPM Offerings
PPM Offerings provides private placement memorandum/offering preparation, support, and marketing assistance to entrepreneurs and growing companies. For more information, visit http://www.ppmofferings.com