Communications expert offers affordable digital marketing suite to SMEs. Pitney Bowes.
January 8, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Pitney Bowes, the leading provider of business communication technologies, has today announced the launch of its pbSmart Essentials product suite across Europe. Following its success in the US market, the company will now offer digital marketing tools to SMEs that want to develop their digital communications, from running a QR code campaign or building a mobile website. Recent research from InfoTrends found that 36.4% of SMEs plan to increase their digital marketing spend in 2013 . To meet this demand, the suite is designed for businesses to quickly and easily implement wide-reaching and high-impact multi-media campaigns to increase customer numbers and sales.
Every pbSmart Essentials tool uses a step-by-step approach to build a campaign. Businesses can buy one or multiple tools at once to help with their marketing initiatives. It is also possible to scale services up and down on a monthly basis depending on requirements.
The full range of tools in the suite are:
• pbSmart Codes: can develop and launch an innovative QR code campaign
• pbSmart Mobile: easily builds scalable mobile websites
• pbSmart Connections: improves email marketing processes.
Ryan Higginson, Vice President Digital Channel & Supplies Europe at Pitney Bowes commented: "We have been at the heart of business communications for a very long time so we understand the challenges that organisations often face. As the digital age develops, businesses are increasingly looking to open up and improve their digital channels to remain competitive - often because the customer is driving this change. That said, this means that businesses may well need to quickly upskill in an area that is very new to them and this can deter them. We believe that any organisation should be able to create innovative and hard-hitting digital campaigns in a reasonable timeframe, no matter what their size or budget and that is why we've developed pbSmart Essentials."
Pitney Bowes has researched and covered key areas including data protection, technical specifications and delivery requirements, so businesses can concentrate on the content. Organisations can also analyse the progress of their campaigns and evaluate them. This means they can find out what has been successful and generated most sales and where required, make improvements for next time.
Higginson concluded: "From QR codes to email marketing and mobile web development, we've made the complex simple with this new set of tools. It is affordable - a QR code can cost as little as £2.99 a month, while easy to set up and use. With pbSmart Essentials a new campaign can be launched within a day."
Key features of the products include:
• Create branded QR codes including company logo or image to support corporate branding
• Create new business leads by capturing email addresses
• Measure a campaign's success with real-time reports that count clicks from the QR code campaign or record how customers responded to a mobile survey
• Identify the locations that customers have scanned the codes through maps and geolocation technology
• Build a mobile website quickly and easily to avoid external agency costs
• Add a shopping cart to the mobile site and integrate with a PayPal account to offer a secure and simple way for customers to pay for products and services and provide a complete m-commerce experience
• Locate where customers use the mobile site with in-built analytics integrated with maps and geolocation technology
• Integrate the site with other social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Target the right audience within a database via the list management tool
• Send emails automatically at a convenient date and time
• Identify qualifying subscribers that fit with specific criteria and send tailored emails to them
• Identify top performing domains, data sources and email campaigns via the reporting tool.