Origin's Calypso to Equator TM Authoring Software
With just a single click of Origin's Calypso to Equator TM authoring software, you can create a Renishaw Equator TM gauging program to gauge parts on the shop floor.
January 30, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Murray Desnoyer, President and founder of Origin International Inc. is proud to announce the following.
With just a single click of Origin's Calypso to Equator TM authoring software, you can create a Renishaw Equator TM gauging program to gauge parts on the shop floor. The Equator TM is a comparator and as such needs the measurement of a standard part on a CMM. Up until now, this process has been fairly complex.
Origin's Calypso to Equator TM authoring software automatically captures all Calypso measured data for calibrating the Equator TM with a master part. In addition, the Calypso inspection program is converted to DMIS to run on the Equator TM with all feature, touch point, scanning, coordinate system, and tolerance information preserved.
Read more/watch video at our website www.originintl.com/products/integrated-gauging
Since 1992, Origin International Inc. has built an outstanding reputation in the CMM industry. Origin built this reputation by providing superior CADCMM integration software solutions based on a totally open system approach that helps clients get the most from their CAD and CMM investments. Today, more than ever, we are committed to "Making Sense of Measurement".
Some of Origin's accomplishments include:
- Pioneered a comprehensive suite of dimensional measurement software programs known as CheckMate now used by hundreds of manufacturers globally.
- Produced a software translator that allows manufacturers to work with any CMM.
- 2009: Introduced a new part launching software: LaunchRite. It takes 'first off' parts to 'buy off' in a single iteration of hard tooling.
- 2011: Developed 'state of the art' Point Cloud Metrology software which brings together the speed of modern scanning technology with the power of CheckMate's suite of industry-leading CAD based metrology and inspection tools for the first time.
- 2012: Introduced a unique cost saving package of a truly flexible gauge plus Origin Checkmate analytical software. A system capable of replacing costly single purpose gauges with one that can handle many different parts and is accurate and fast enough to be considered as a production line tool. Ask for more information or Power Point demo.
The Future: Origin is researching new hardware measurement technology. The new technology is programmed in a fraction of the time of older systems, works on reflective parts without expensive coating, and has a 12" field of view for fast and easier data collection. Stay tuned…Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed by emailing email@example.com
We have free downloads (cost calculator) whitepapers, case studies, articles on the above topics at our new website http://www.originintl.com Visit our resource page.
Murray Desnoyer, CEO,
Origin International Inc.,
72 Baynards Lane,
Richmond Hill, ON, L4C9B8 Canada,
Phone: 1 800 269 2509 FAX: 416 410 8313
Website: www.originintl.com firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2011 Renishaw plc. All rights reserved. RENISHAW® and the probe emblem used in the Renishaw logo are registered trademarks of Renishaw plc in the UK and other countries. Apply innovation and Equator are trademarks of Renishaw plc.
Calypso® - registered to Carl Zeiss