Now Leasing: Hacienda Club -- Luxury Apartments for Those Accustomed to Refined Living... in Jacksonville's Prestigious Southside
Award-winning Fort Family Investments is pleased to announce the opening of the 300-unit, $35M, Hacienda Club, designed by Group 4 Design. According to Abe Fort, Director of Development, construction costs for the hig
May 28, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Now Leasing: Hacienda Club -- Luxury Apartments for Those Accustomed to Refined Living... in Jacksonville's Prestigious Southside
Award-winning Fort Family Investments is pleased to announce the opening of the 300-unit, $35M, Hacienda Club, designed by Group 4 Design. According to Abe Fort, Director of Development, construction costs for the high-quality development are about $70 per square foot, or between $45,500 and $87,500 per apartment. It is Jacksonville's newest exclusive luxury apartment community conveniently located on Baymeadows Road East just three-quarters of a mile east of I-295E (formerly 9A). The first residents will start moving in the first weeks of July.
A milestone in the Fort Family Investments tradition of premier apartment communities that include Paradise Island (1990), Ocean Park (1998), The Registry at Windsor Parke (2000), and the award-winning Cabana Club (2012), Hacienda Club features an atmosphere of relaxed elegance and stylish decor reminiscent of the Mediterranean Riviera, yet with a provocatively modern ambience.
Created for today's flexible living, prospective residents can choose from 10 one, two, or three bedroom innovative apartment floor plans and deluxe Provence Carriage Homes ranging in size from 875 to 1,594 sq. ft. with lease rates ranging from $899 to $1,900. Select units include a screened patios, den and attached garages.
Attention to detail and gracious hospitality are the hallmarks of Hacienda Club's distinctive design. Amenities include:
• Provence Clubhouse with Wi-Fi
• Expansive pool deck with coastal landscaping
• Infinity beach entry pool with relaxing lounge chairs
• Outdoor grilling area and fire pit for entertaining
• Lighted tennis court ~ tennis pro available
• State of the art health club, all the trendy equipment ~ trainer available
• Executive business center and clubroom fitted with the latest in audiovisual and communication technology (host meetings or corporate events)
• Complimentary concierge services: dry cleaning, car detailing and more
• Gaming and Theater Room includes vintage arcade games and the newest gaming technology
• PAWS-itively amazing dog play park and spa
Each residence features:
• Gourmet island kitchens, stainless steel appliances, and 46-inch custom cabinetry for abundant storage space
• Laundry area with washer and dryer
• Energy saving ceiling fans throughout
• Oversized tubs, walk-in shower, or ½ bath options
• His/her double vanity sink options
• Walk-in closets
"We are excited about Hacienda Club opening in June," says Jody Mayor, Director of Property Management. "Cabana Club, our luxury gated community across the street, is 100 percent occupied and thriving just one year after opening!"
"We are poised to immediately engage our new Hacienda Club residents in the "at your service" lifestyle our communities are known for." Mayor continues, "By introducing them to programs in use at Cabana Club, they will have a first-hand experience of what they can expect to experience at Hacienda Club."
"We want to be a 'one stop shop' for all the leasing and living needs of our residents at Cabana Club and Hacienda Club." Director of Marketing Kirsten Mosco says, "We want to grow with our customers in an expanding market delivering not just a product, but a lifestyle!"
Fort Family Investments rolled out " A Community with a Heart" initiative last year aimed at giving back to the community, a hallmark of Fort Family Investments, and residents have embraced these programs. "It's not where you live, but how you live. Imagine." Hacienda Club will embrace this program as well.
• June 2012 Free Health Fair
• July 2012 Free Water Safety and Swim Lessons
• September 2012 Raised $500 for Komen's Cure Race
• October 2012 Donated $250 to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• November 2012 Food Drive for University Christian's Food Pantry
• December 2012 Donated Holiday Gifts and Resale Items to Hubbard House
• January 2013 1st Annual 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk Supporting First Coast YMCA
• February 2013 Assisted Atlantic Coast High School Students Deliver 450 Meals for Challenge Day
• March 2013 Purchased Cookies from Girl Scouts of Gateway Council to be Sent to Our Military Overseas
• April 2013 Raised funds for Autism Awareness by Supporting HealthyUNow.org and Iron Sharpens Iron with Art Auction and Shred Event
• May 2013 Support for Fort Caroline Athletic Association
"Partnerships in Jacksonville are very important to our company," Jody Mayor said. Most recently, Fort Family Investments have partnered with YMCA to provide onsite summer camp at their flagship property Paradise Island. They are looking forward to more partnerships like this.
Note to media: Images available upon request.
For more information contact:
Sandra L Brooks
BROOKSLACAYO Advertising, Branding and Public Relations
Tel: (904) 636-5085
Cell: (904) 613-9183
Categories: Home Improvement and Renovations