The triage flag and light kit by Bumperchute allows first responders to manage a major incident involving multiple stations during the day or night with in - line of sight location.
November 21, 2012 (Newswire.com) - The triage flag and light kit allows first responders to manage a major incident involving multiple stations during the day or night with in - line of sight location.
This emergency responder kit provides first responders with the flexibility to quickly mark the staging area. The adjustable tripod and flag provides a visual for the first responder to locate the treatment area in uneven terrain or fallen debris while the LED lights marks the area for night time visibility.
This is another great product in the same tradition of products designed for incident command zone management by Bumperchute. Bumperchute specializes in lightweight portable command post products for first responders designed for easy set up and easy stow.
The Triage Flag Kit Includes a Tripod that adjusts from 6' 5" to over 13 feet.
• Red, yellow and green flag
• 13' Heavy Duty Air Cushioned tripod. 4 sections for adjustability.
• Matching Lightman® LED lights provide a full 360 degrees of visibility (4 AA batteries included)
• Visible over 2,500' (800m) on a clear night
• LED colors are bright in sunlight
• Flashing and steady-on functions
• Saddlebag Sandbags for added stability, they are designed to drape over stand legs.
• Fill on location with sand or use water bottles.
• Individually stowed in matching carrying bags, makes it easy to transport to set-up location.
• Each tripod/ flag/light set-up weighs 8 lbs and 52" long.
• Stored in your Mass Casualty Incident Trailer or First Responder vehicle
Bumperchute specializes in products for emergency responders, more specifically products that allow first responders to set up and manage an incident command zone with greater ease. To find out more about the Triage Flag and Light Kit or other products such as the Lightman Portable Landing Zone Kit or Bumperchute Mobile Tailgate Canopies, visit www.Bumperchute.com