Mumpreneurs Shine in National Business Awards in 2014
The best and brightest mumpreneurs from around Australia and New Zealand are will soon be vying for the coveted title 2014 AusMumpreneur of the Year.
July 7, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Nominations are now open for the 2014 St George AusMumpreneur Awards, with entries closing at the end of this month.
This is the fifth year the AusMumpreneur Awards have won, with the business mum community growing at lightning speed.
AusMumpreneur Network owners Peace Mitchell and Katy Garner said the awards are a reflection of their commitment to supporting mums in business.
"These exciting award and conference events provide unique opportunities for women from all over Australia and New Zealand to come together to gain new skills, connect with fellow mumpreneurs, learn from leading business experts and celebrate the success of the best and brightest in the industry," Peace said.
"The mumpreneur community is incredibly friendly and supportive, with members helping each other and working together on projects. It's so exciting to see what develops when women in business get together," Katy added.
There are 12 categories in this year's St George AusMumpreneur Awards, with three judged and nine open to public voting.
The judged categories are:
• Emerging AusMumpreneur (two years in business or under)
• Rising Star AusMumpreneur (3-5 years in business)
• AusMumpreneur of the Year (5+ years in business).
People's Choice categories:
• Blog Award - most popular blog
• Retail Award - most popular online or bricks and mortar retail business
• Service Award - most popular service-based business
• Customer Service Award - excellence in customer service
• Eco-friendly Award - most popular environmentally-friendly business
• Handmade Award - most popular business producing handmade products
• Making a Difference Award - most popular business or non-profit entity doing good things for others
• Direct Selling Award - most popular party plan or direct selling business
• Product Innovation Award - most popular business that has invented their own unique product/s.
Business owners can nominate themselves or others via this link: http://ausmumpreneur.com/ausmumpreneur-awards-2014-nomination/
Awards will be presented at a gala event on Saturday, 11 October at Rydges Swanston, Melbourne, during the AusMumpreneur Conference.
The AusMumpreneur Network is offering a scholarship this year, allowing deserving mums in business to attend the AusMumpreneur Conference, with $2 from every awards entry supporting this program.