Male Organ Blood Flow - A Manhoods Best Friend
Male organ blood flow plays an important part in a man's perfornance. Men who want to have a healthy red male organ need to take steps to ensure that blood flow is unimpeded.
April 21, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Men don't generally spend much time thinking about how blood affects them, but without proper male organ blood flow, the activities of man's best friend can be severely curtailed. That healthy red male organ that accompanies a hard on is the result of blood flow, and men would be well advised to take appropriate male organ health steps to ensure that blood flow is always operating at proper levels. Otherwise, performance issues can easily occur - and that's a situation that men with joyous sensual appetites want to avoid.
Blood flow = hard male organ
As mentioned above, guys don't tend to think about the mechanics of how a woody works. Most of the time, men think that the formula for "awesome hard on" is "hot babe" + "my line of vision" = "immediate trip to paradise for me and that lucky babe."
While there's a good deal of truth in that formula, the actual physical process that makes that trip to paradise possible is a bit more complicated - and blood flow is key to its success.
Soaking the sponges
The shaft of the male organ is lined on either side with two spongy chambers called the corpora cavernosa. There's smooth muscle inside of each of these chambers, and as long as that muscle is tensed - its natural state - extra blood is kept out of the corpora.
But when a man experiences some sort of stimulus - such as spotting that "hot babe" mentioned above - the smooth muscle gets some relief. It relaxes, and when it does so, the blood vessels nearby also relax and become larger. The expanded vessels mean that more blood can come through, and when it does, it rushes into the corpora cavernosa. The influx of blood soaks the spongy tissue, and the male organ hardens and lifts, achieving tumescence.
And soon after, a man achieves release (if all goes as planned).
Blood flow problems
Now clearly, if blood cannot make its way into the spongy material, or if not enough can make it in, then a man is likely to experience some sort of issue with his manhood; and if the blood cannot STAY inside the material long enough, that can also cause a problem, such as a "wilting" woody.
There are other issues that can contribute to performance problems, but blood flow is one of the major ones. Several physical factors can be responsible for male organ blood flow issues, including:
• Atherosclerosis (also called hardening of the arteries), a condition which keeps the blood from flowing properly. This happens when fat and/or calcium form plaque in the arteries, decreasing the room for the blood to flow (and in some cases, cutting off blood flow altogether).
• Medicinal side effects.
• Vein leakage in the spongy material, which keeps the blood from being properly absorbed.
• Some diseases, such as diabetes and kidney disease.
There are several things a man can do to keep his male organ blood flow good and strong. Among these are:
1. Not smoking. Smoking wreaks havoc with the body all over, including the arteries. It causes them to constrict, which is exactly what a good red male organ doesn't want.
2. Not using illicit substances. Like smoking, recreational substances are simply bad for a man. Also like smoking, use of these substances often causes constriction of the arteries and impeded blood flow.
3. Eating a low-fat diet. For many men, diet is what has the biggest impact on blood flow health. High-fat diets are a main contributing factor to atherosclerosis, so it's a good idea to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and avoid fatty meats. This has an impact not just on male health but on overall health; atherosclerosis doesn't limit its damage to the male organ but affects many other body parts, including the heart.
4. Also extremely important: keep the male organ in overall good health and use a quality male organ nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes the ingredient L-arginine. This is very important, as L-arginine can play a beneficial role in the production of nitric oxide, which is a naturally-occurring substance that aids in the relaxation of male organ blood vessels. It's also a bonus if the cream includes alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that offsets harmful oxidative processes in male cells.
Categories: Exercise and Physical Fitness