LeanCor Supply Chain Group's International Logistics Services Drive Efficiencies in Global Transportation Networks
LeanCor offers a unique suite of international logistics services enabling an efficient flow of goods in company fulfillment streams.
April 18, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL) LeanCor offers a unique suite of international logistics services enabling an efficient flow of goods in company fulfillment streams. LeanCor's supplier development and transportation management services will enable customers to have better control and visibility of international logistics, delivering reduced transportation cost and lead time, as well as greater supplier performance and material availability.
A trusted supply chain partner with proven experience in supplier development, LeanCor aligns customer needs with supplier performance to ensure the customer receives the right product at the right time, in the right quantity, with the right quality and the right packaging. LeanCor's problem solvers will work on-site with international suppliers and develop solutions. The customer receives greater visibility to its supply chain and a stable flow of material based on actual customer demand.
Additionally, LeanCor brings efficiency to international shipments and the customer's network of global service providers. Whether importing or exporting shipments, air or ocean, LeanCor deploys lean concepts and tactical and strategic leadership in the management of global logistics.
Partnering with LeanCor International Logistics provides:
• Material availability through supplier development solutions.
• Logistics cost control through dynamic shipment routing, premium freight management and market competitive rates.
• Accountability managing effective network design including carrier and supplier compliance with root cause and corrective actions.
• Visibility via web based solutions to your global shipments and supplier performance.
• Flexibility with the forwarder neutral model. LeanCor matches the best service provider to match capacity with capability to your network requirements.
• Cost savings with the implementation of lean tools to the supply chain in order to reduce waste.