Laboratory Testing Inc. Exhibiting At NACE Expo 2014
Laboratory Testing Inc. will be exhibiting in Booth #1528 at the NACE Corrosion Expo. The testing laboratory performs corrosion testing services and a range of additional capabilities and solutions for material testing, evaluation and failure analysi
February 27, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Laboratory Testing Inc. (LTI) will be showcasing its corrosion testing capabilities, along with material testing, nondestructive testing and calibration services at the NACE Corrosion Expo 2014. The Expo is set to run from March 9th to the 14th at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX. LTI will be exhibiting in Booth #1528 with solutions for determining corrosion susceptibility, mechanical properties, material composition, defects and discontinuities and conformance to industry standards. In addition, the full-service laboratory provides failure analysis, specimen machining, dimensional inspection and calibration services.
Annually, the NACE event covers the field of corrosion technology, control and solutions with an Expo and Conference. The NACE Corrosion 2014 Expo will feature over 380 exhibitors on the show floor and is expected to draw more than 6,000 attendees from over 70 countries. Running concurrently with the Expo is the NACE Corrosion Conference which offers 1,000 hours of lectures, forums and meetings.
Laboratory Testing Inc. is Nadcap and A2LA accredited, ISO/IEC 17025 certified and in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 The testing laboratory provides an array of services to evaluate corrosion resistance, material degradation and failures, including:
• Salt Spray / Salt Fog Testing (ASTM B117 Testing)
• Humidity Testing (AMS 2700)
• Passivation Testing (ASTM A380, ASTM A967 & MIL-STD 753 Methods 102 & 103)
• Intergranular Attack/Oxidation
• Alpha Case
• Accelerated Intergranular Corrosion
• Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in austenitic stainless steels (ASTM A262 Practice A, B, C, E, F)
• Susceptibility to Intergranular Corrosion (ASTM G28 Methods A & B)
• Aluminum Exfoliation Test (ASTM G34)
• Pitting and Crevice Corrosion Resistance (ASTM G48 Methods A, B, C, D, E & F)
• Visual Assessment of Exfoliation Corrosion Susceptibility of 5XXX Series Aluminum Alloys (ASSET Test) (ASTM G66-99(2005)e1)
• Constant immersion intergranular corrosion testing (NAMLT Test) (ASTM G67-04)
• Detrimental Intermetallic Phase in Duplex Austenitic/Ferritic Stainless Steels (ASTM A923 Method C)
LTI's team of employees will be available during the NACE Corrosion 2014 Expo with company literature and a video to answer questions about capabilities, test methods, accreditations and pricing. Additional information is available at http://www.labtesting.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-219-9095.
ABOUT Laboratory Testing Inc. -- Laboratory Testing Inc. (LTI) of Hatfield, PA is a family-owned independent materials testing and metrology laboratory in business since 1984. The laboratory offers materials testing and analysis services including mechanical, chemical, metallurgical and corrosion testing, nondestructive testing, root cause failure analysis, as well as calibration services, dimensional inspection, test specimen machining and certified reporting of results. The laboratory specializes in metal and polymer testing, but also analyzes powdered metals, ores, ferroalloys, composites and ceramics. LTI is accredited by PRI/Nadcap in material and nondestructive testing and accredited by A2LA to ANS/ISO/IEC 17025 for mechanical, metallurgical and chemical testing, dimensional inspection and calibration services. LTI Metrology, a division of Laboratory Testing Inc., provides dimensional inspection and NIST-traceable calibration services for measuring hand tools, masters and a wide-range of measuring instruments and equipment. On-site calibration, repairs, new instruments and replacement parts are offered. Information on Laboratory Testing services and accreditations is available at www.labtesting.com, email@example.com or 800-784-2882.
Categories: Production and Manufacturing