Jos. A Bank Among Soft-Goods Retailers to Open Soon at Rapidly Expanding The Collection at RiverPark
The Collection at RiverPark adds retailers to specialty retail center
July 31, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Jos. A Bank, the retailer of high-quality, tailored and casual menswear, has signed a lease to open at The Collection at RiverPark, officials announced.
Jos. A Bank, which specializes in a broad collection of suits, sportswear, shoes and dress shirts at affordable prices, is among six soft-goods retailers set to open soon at the open-air specialty center. Jos. A Bank is set to open in late 2013.
In addition to Jos. A Bank, the soon-to-open retailers that will provide many options to a center already bustling with exciting dining and entertainment destinations are:
• Charming Charlie, a fashion accessories store, will hold its grand opening this coming Tuesday, August 6. The award-winning fashion accessories retailer boasts a uniquely designed in-store experience featuring a huge volume and variety of accessories arranged by color. Charming Charlie has more than 200 stores in the United States. This is the first to open in the West Ventura County area.
• Soma Intimates is scheduled to open in September. The chain of more than 200 boutiques opened its first location in 2004 and offers lingerie that is not just beautiful, but soft and comfortable as well. Soma Intimates caters to women of every shape and size. The store's Expert Fit Stylists can clothe you in minutes with an always perfect fit. Soma is also new to West Ventura County
• Ulta Beauty, one of the most successful beauty superstores in the United States, is also set to debut at the Collection at RiverPark in September. Each Ulta store is outfitted with a full-service salon, and Ulta offers a wide selection of cosmetics, makeup, fragrance, skincare, bath and body, hair-care products and more.
• H&M, the global "fast fashion" powerhouse known for its high-quality and price-friendly selection of trend-setting women's and men's clothing, will open in October at The Collection at RiverPark. The 25,000 SF flagship store will carry men's, women's and children's apparel.
• Republic of Couture, another trend-setting brand-name retailer, will open this fall at The Collection.
"These six clothing and accessory retailers are guaranteed to make shoppers feel and look great," said Leticia Wilson, Marketing Director at The Collection. "And it's so nice to see the fashion sector starting to move into the center."
The Collection at RiverPark began taking shape next to Highway 101 between the Vineyard and Oxnard exits in July 2011, when anchor Target opened. In October 2012, the state-of-the-art Century RiverPark 16-screen cinema opened at the 650,000-square-foot, open-air specialty center, followed by the area's only REI and, most recently, Whole Foods Market.
The center has been buzzing with activity all summer with it's highly touted Rock The Collection summer concert series attracting 2,000 to 3,000 attendees to The Collection Park on Saturdays, along with additional festivals and family fun nights.
Specialty stores already open at The Collection include Color Me Mine and Massage Envy Spa, joining restaurants Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, Gen Korean BBQ, and opening just this month, Yard House.
For more information, visit us at TheCollectionRP.com or on all social channels at TheCollectionRP.
About The Collection
The Collection at RiverPark is a 650,000 square foot, open-air, specialty retail center located in the heart of West Ventura County. Inspired by the beauty of the California coast, The Collection reflects the unique atmosphere of the surrounding seaside communities. The Collection is built around a town grid of retail streets, each of which has its own personality-a carefully crafted assortment of established and contemporary designer shops, distinctive dining, and signature entertainment venues. Anchors include Target, Century RiverPark 16, the area's only REI and Whole Foods Market. Follow us on the web, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest at TheCollectionRP.