How Print QuickBooks Checks On Blank Stock - New YouTube Video Released
A new tutorial video on how to print QuickBooks checks on blank stock is the latest addition to Halfpricesoft.com's YouTube Channel. Learn more at www.halfpricesoft.com.
July 30, 2012 (Newswire.com) - QuickBooks users can now print checks on blank stock easily. Small business payroll accounting software provider, Halfpricesoft.com, released a new video "How to Print QuickBooks Checks On Blank Stock" to its YouTube channel. Found online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYNOZiBsgo, this new tutorial walks viewers through the process of installing ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer on user's machine and printing checks on blank stock.
With ezCheckPrinting check writing software, users can print customized checks with logo in house quickly and inexpensively. This QuickBooks Virtual Printer is a new add-on of this popular check writer. With this virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the money and time-saving features of ezCheckPrinting. They can select this virtual printer as their current printer and print checks as usual to print checks on blank stock.
"This new video helps small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software to take advantage of all the time- and money-saving features of ezCheckPrinting," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Some people learn more easily by watching a video than reading directions. Our hope is that this video will help this group of customers save even more time and avoid frustrating mistakes when using the QuickBooks compatibility feature for the first time."
New customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software's features at no charge.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, EzCheckPrinting software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. And best of all, users can even get ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer for free through TrialPay offers.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp