The Heat Beads® Company is pleased to launch the Roaring To Go In 30 Competition - celebrating the mere 30 minutes it takes to get you ready to BBQ with the Heat Beads® BBQ Starter and McCormick® Marinade in a Bag.
November 12, 2012 (Newswire.com) - The Heat Beads® Company is pleased to launch the Roaring To Go In 30 Competition - celebrating the mere 30 minutes it takes to get you ready to BBQ with the Heat Beads® BBQ Starter and the new McCormick® Marinade in a Bag.
Participants are asked to send in a time-saving tip for outdoor entertaining and could include anything from food preparation, decorations, BBQ lighting and entertainment.
Some examples include:
- Jamie Oliver's tip to use a food processor to get paper thin salad onions in seconds.
- Bec from Heat Beads®' tip to prepare extra food when hosting a BBQ so you don't have to cook for a few days after.
To enter, participants must email their entry to heatbeads.fb[at]gmail.com with the following details:
1) First and last name
2) Contact number
3) Full shipping address (no PO boxes)
4) Your best time-saving tip for outdoor entertaining
A total of 10 BBQ prize packs will be given away throughout the competition. Each prize pack will consist of the following:
- 1 x Heat Beads® BBQ Starter
- 1 x Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes 4kg bag
- 1 x selection of McCormick® Marinade in a Bag*
- 1 x cooler bag
- 1 x oven mitt
The competition ends at 14:00 AEDT, Thursday 15 November 2012. Winners will be announced on Friday 16 November 2012.
The Heat Beads® Company recommends all participants read the full Terms and Conditions prior to participating. Please visit http://www.heatbeads.com.au for further information.
*The new McCormick® Marinade in a Bag comes in four flavours: Honey & Soy, Teriyaki, Sticky BBQ, Red Wine & Garlic. This product is now available nationally through Coles Supermarkets.