Today, Global Research & Data Services is pleased to announce the publishing of our most recent set of data and market analyses for the essential oil markets across many different countries around the world.
July 7, 2012 (Newswire.com) - These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for essential oils in different countries around the world.
The market analyses are available from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam
The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for essential oils
- Overall market volume for essential oils
- Market value and volume for essential oils by type (bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, other citrus fruits, geranium, jasmin, lavender and lavandin, peppermint, other mints, resinoids, vetiver, other essential oils)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook for the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators for doing business
These market analyses answer such important questions such as:
- What is the size of the essential oil market?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How do the indicators for doing business look like? For example, how easily are contracts being enforced? What is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
You can find more detailed information about the market analyses from our website
These market reports are now available to you at 490 EUR / country. When you order two or more, you are entitled to get a 15% discount. The analyses are currently available in English in PDF format and they are delivered by e-mail.
Order now or ask for more information by contacting:
Product Group Manager
Tel. +358 440 543 230
You can also contact some of our international offices:
+49 2821 768900
+44 20 7060 7474
+46 8 5701 0022
+353 4100 695
+358 3 811 4475
+86 21 50592442
+91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
+60 7 2387994/ 2385614
+886 2 2799 3110
+82 2 561 1910