Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market By Product (Powder Coatings, Surface Modification) 2014 to 2020
GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
April 6, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Global antimicrobial coatings market is expected to reach USD 4,520.3 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Growing demand for medical device coatings is expected to remain a key market driver over the next six years. In addition increasing market penetration of indoor air quality products, mainly in the U.S. is also expected to have a positive impact on the market over the forecast period.
Stringent regulatory scenario, primarily in Europe and U.S. on account of increasing health concerns and the issues and costs associated with product registration is expected to remain a key challenge for the industry participants over the next six years. Additionally, volatile prices of silver and other raw materials are also expected to have a dampening effect on market profitability.
The report "Antimicrobial Coatings Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020," is available now to Grand View Research customers at grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/antimicrobial-coatings-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/328
Further key findings from the study suggest:
1. Global antimicrobial coating market volume was estimated at 310.3 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 589.8 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2014 to 2020.
2. Surface modification coatings dominated the global market and as the leading product segment, accounted for 53.9% of total market volume in 2013. Global revenue for antimicrobial powder coatings is expected to reach USD 2,213.2 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2014 to 2020.
3. Indoor air quality emerged as the leading application market for antimicrobial coatings and accounted for 26.9% of total volume in 2013. Global antimicrobial coating demand for medical applications is expected to reach 151.6 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2014 to 2020.
4. North America dominated the global market and accounted for 39% of total market volume in 2013. North America along with being the largest market is also expected to be the fastest growing market for antimicrobial coatings, at an estimated CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2020. European market revenue, on the other hand is expected to reach USD 1,043.9 million by 2020.
5. with top four participants including AkzoNobel NV, Sherwin-Williams, Dow Microbial Control and Diamond Vogel accounting for over 40% of global demand in 2013.
Request Sample of this Reprot @ grandviewresearch.com/request/328
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the antimicrobial coatings market on the basis of product, application and region:
i. Global Antimicrobial Coatings Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Antimicrobial Powder Coatings
- Surface Modifications and Coatings
ii. Global Antimicrobial Coatings Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold Remediation
- Antimicrobial Textiles
iii. Antimicrobial Coatings Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Bitumen Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bitumen-market ) global market for bitumen is expected to reach USD 95.77 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Bitumen is primarily used in road construction activities and increased road development in high growth markets of India, China and Brazil is expected to be a key driver for the growth of the market. Roadway constructions were the major consumers of bitumen in 2013, accounting for over 80 million tons of global consumption. Other key applications include waterproofing, insulation and adhesives. participants over the next six years.
Dental Equipment Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-equipment-market ) global dental equipment market is expected to reach USD 8,453.7 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Growing demand for dental tourism in emerging Asian markets, increasing adoption rates of advance technologies such as CAD/CAM enabling expedited manufacturing of dental prosthetics and the presence of robust reimbursement frameworks in North America are expected to be primary growth drivers for the market over the next six years. Increasing prevalence of dental disorders in developed markets with high patient awareness levels such as North America and Europe are expected to have a positive impact on market growth over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519