GlipMe Sync 2.0 Brings Cloud Contact Management On Every Smarpthone
The best in class online address book that allows to receive updated data on own smartphone it's available and it's now free for every new user.
February 7, 2014 (Newswire.com) - The new GlipMe Sync 2 service is available. Sync allows every GlipMe user to receive updated address book, personal and/or company-wide, on own smartphone.
The new GlipMe Sync 2 has leading advantages:
1. really cross-platform: users can connect a Windows Phone, Android, Apple or Blackberry device;
2. it's not required to install any additional "App": GlipMe data will be loaded in phone native address book. Users can continue to work as they are used, their phone will remain the same;
3. it's quick and smart: it will take just a minute to setup the phone. GlipMe will mantain always updated the internal address book;
4. is flexible: users can connect their phone to different GlipMe accounts. For example, a personal account with your contacts, and a business account with company-wide global address book;
5. is reversible and safe: disconnecting the phone from Sync, its address book will come back exactly as it was before.
Sync 2 will update the phone a few minutes after a change in GlipMe address book occurred.
Sync is also compatibile with Windows 8 Contacts Hub, Android or iPad tablets, so users can also receive updated contacts from cloud to PC or tablet.
GlipMe is online private or company address book, a cloud platform that allows to manage own contacts and that "turns relationships into assets". It's a powerful service, that also automatically manages and updates addresses, either from social networks or directly contacting people. Users will have correct data available, without efforts and mistakes, always available on the Web, on personal smartphones, on PC and tablet's traditional contacts management app.
GlipMe can be activated on www.glipme.com.