Fitnostics LLC once again hosts a charity event where clients and participants will do as many pushups as possible in 90 seconds to raise money for Wounded Warriors and their families. The annual event, "Push-ups For Charity"is now in its' 4th year.
May 10, 2014 (Newswire.com) -
903 Pequot Trail, Stonington, CT 06378.
Event Date: 17 May 2014
Participants will do as many pushups as possible in 90 seconds to raise money for Wounded Warriors and their families. The focus of the event is less about how many push-ups individuals can do and more about taking time to honor and support wounded service personnel and their families.
Part of the Fitnostics approach toward establishing and maintaining lasting health and fitness is through community involvement. This event is one of several regular annual events.
The event is always free, open to the public, and appropriate for all ages.
Information regarding participation is provided on the company's website and Facebook page.
Owner and President of Fitnostics LLC Bethany E. Geary has over 16 years in the industry and has coached over 16,000 training sessions. Her skills and areas of expertise include Fitness and Nutrition.
- Geary is passionate about changing clients lives through fitness & nutrition.
- Geary holds a B.S. Degree in Sports Medicine, as well as Certifications as a Personal Trainer, Senior Fitness Specialist, and Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist.
- Fitnostics specializes in personal training, team-training programs, health and fitness, and sports specific training.
- Fitnostics also offers platforms for public & motivational speaking on topics including health and wellness; women's health; fitness & nutrition for busy people.
Geary established the following mission for her company, "Fitnostics" which celebrates its' third year in 2014;
- to effect positive change in clients' lives by providing superior resources and training systems that empower them to achieve, monitor, and maintain their health and fitness dreams
- to empower clients through fitness training in a fun, high energy atmosphere
- to encourage excellence, self-respect, and accountability to health goals without the injury risks associated with so many other "cookie cutter" programs out there.