EzW2 Software Improved With New W2 And 1099 E-File Feature For 2013 Tax Season
Halfpricesoft.com updated ezW2 software with new efile feature for 2013 W2, W3, 1099 and 1096 tax reporting. Download and file tax forms today www.halfpricesoft.com.
February 27, 2013 (Newswire.com) - 1099 and W-2 tax software developer Halfpricesoft.com has added the e-filing capability to its new edition of ezW2 software for 2013 tax season. Employers and HR managers can now easily file W2, W3, 1099 and 1096 tax forms electronically.
"Adding e-filing capability seemed like a natural progression given the increased use of the internet for tax filing," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Now customers can use ezW2 to not only prepare and print W2's and related forms, but also file them electronically with the Social Security Administration and IRS."
For customers who want to file their W2, W3, 1099 and 1096 tax forms electronically, the new e-filing feature in ezW2 generates a submission file that is saved to the user's hard drive. The user can then upload the submission file to the Social Security Administration's Business Services Online site or the Internal Revenue Services' Filing Information Returns Electronically (FIRE) site.
ezW2 also supports W2 and 1099 paper printing feature and PDF digital printing feature. New users can download this W2 and 1099 application online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2-software-free-download.asp and sample the software without charge or obligation, allowing them to thoroughly test drive ezW2 before purchasing. The trial version will print the watermarks on forms. Users can purchase the license key to remove it.
ezW2 speeds up tax form preparation, printing and filing in several ways:
- ezW2 2012 can print ALL W-2 forms (copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W-3 forms on plain paper. The black and white substitute forms of W-2 Copy A and W-3 are SSA-approved. And users can convert recipient copies into PDF file and email to employees.
- ezW2 2012 can print recipient copies of 1099-misc forms on white paper. IRS does not certify the substitute forms right now. Users need to use the red-ink forms for 1099 MISC copy A and 1096. EzW2 can now print copy 1, 2, B and C into pdf format.
- ezW2 2012 can also generate the IRS and SSA specified eFile. User can upload the files to IRS(FIRE) and SSA.
- ezW2 continues to support data filling features on pre-printed W2 and 1099 forms.
- ezW2 can support unlimited companies, recipients and forms with no extra charge.
Priced from just $39 ($79 for e-File version) per installation, ezW2 1099 and W2 form printing software is easy-to-use and affordable for any size business. The new 2012 version was updated with more user-friendly graphic interface for startups. The new form level help buttons are so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start preparing tax forms immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with tax software is non-existent with ezW2, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
EzW2 application is compatible with Windows 8 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003, Vista, 7 system or MAC machines installed with Virtual Machine or Parallel.
Other tax software from Halfpricesoft.com includes ez1099 and ezW2Correction.
Preparing and printing W2 Forms should not be headache for small business owners this 2013 tax season. To start the test drive and learn more about the EzW2 software, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp