EzPaycheck Payroll Software Gives Florida Businesses An Easier And Quicker Way To Print Paychecks
Florida business proprietor's can print employee paychecks without frustration when utilizing updated ezPaycheck software. Customers can download and test drive it at no risk or obligation at www.halfpricesoft.com.
March 28, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Payroll software developers at Halfpricesoft.com have recently released the new 2014 version ezPaycheck payroll software which includes the easy point and click features to help Florida small business owners issue each paycheck on time. The strength of Florida's low tax burden comes from its lack of an income tax. However, Florida employers still need to withhold federal income tax, social security tax, Medicare tax, Reemployment Tax and other deductions (such as 401K and health insurance) from each employee paychecks.
"Printing employee paychecks has never been easier for business owners in Florida with the new point and click ease of use in ezPaycheck business software." said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Priced at $89 per installation, ezPaycheck is affordable for any business. Designed with simplicity in mind, the new improved ezPaycheck payroll software user interface is easy-to-use and straightforward for small business customers who may not know much about payroll and computer. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Categories: Small Business