EzCheckPrinting From Halfpricesoft.com Has A New Update For Windows 8 QuickBooks Users
Halfpricesoft.com has added Quickbooks compatibility to the newest release of its popular ezCheckPrinting software for small businesses. Try it free at www.halfpricesoft.com.
February 24, 2013 (Newswire.com) - QuickBooks and Quicken users can print checks on blank stock easily in one step with ezCheckPrinting from Halfpricesoft.com. A new edition of ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer was released today with updates to fix the "port error" that some Windows 8 users reported. The new version is available from halfpricesoft.com download page.
ezCheckPrinting is the easy-to-use and affordable check writer that allows users to print professional-looking checks with logo and signature on blank stock in house. Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken users. With this new virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Users just need to select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and then they can print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken on the blank stock easily and inexpensively in one step.
"With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken users can now print checks on blank stock quickly and inexpensively. The latest edition is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2003 and ME," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, "We are glad ezCheckPrinting can save time and money for more users."
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software's features at no charge.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. And best of all, users can even get ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer license keys for free through TrialPay offers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp